• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you stopped by. You can view the threads we have available on the forum below. We'd love to have you as a member of our community.
    You can register for an account here.

Affiliate Marketing Promo Codes and Coupons

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Here is a list of affiliate marketing promo codes and coupons . Feel free to reply with any you find and I'll add them to the list or let us know if one has expired!

PropellerAds (support: @PropellerAds)
AFFLIFT-50 - Deposit $200 and get $50 bonus (new accounts only)
AFFLIFT-250 - Deposit $1000 and get $250 bonus (new and existing accounts)

AdPlexity (support: @AdPlexity)
Mobile $50 off - afflift_m
Native $80 off - afflift_n
Desktop $50 off - afflift_d
Adult $50 off - afflift_a

BeMob (support @BeMob)
AFFLIFT50
$50 credit on your account in case you go over the 100k free credits

RedTrack (support: @RedTrack.io)
afflift_30 - 30% discount within 2 first months

Voluum
Use link
30% discount

Bing Ads
Use link
$100 credit when you spend $25 (new accounts only)

HillTopAds
TFFT6A
$50 bonus on $300 deposit

RTXPlatform (support: @RTXPlatform)
Use link
$100 credit when you spend $75 in the first week (new accounts only)

MGID (support: @MGID)
Use link
25% match on your first deposit

Anstrex (support: @Anstrex)
afflift_20 - get 20% for life

PureLander (support: @Tyoussef)
Use link
12% off (6 month membership for $20)

PeerClick (support: @Alex PeerClick)
AFFLIFT
30 days FREE and 30% discount on your first 2 months after

DatsPush
datspush.forum20
20% bonus on first deposit of $100 or more

Last edited:

Apollo

Hi @Luke,

Can you please clarify something? If one joins BeMob using the promo code above, can they choose to be enrolled in the basic (free) plan? If so, is the $50 credited to the account and can it then be used in future when switching from the basic plan to a paid plan; when does it expire in these circumstances? Thanks.

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Hi @Luke,

Can you please clarify something? If one joins BeMob using the promo code above, can they choose to be enrolled in the basic (free) plan? If so, is the $50 credited to the account and can it then be used in future when switching from the basic plan to a paid plan; when does it expire in these circumstances? Thanks.
That's correct. I don't believe it expires, but maybe @BeMob can clarify for us :)

BeMob

Partner
Thanks for your response, Luke. Hope @BeMob will clarify. (y)
Hi,
Thank you for the interest in BeMob .
Each user who registers with BeMob is provided with the access to Basic plan with 100K free events monthly. This is not a trial plan at the moment and I believe we will keep it by the end of this year. So the point is that if you run low traffic volumes and spend less than 100K events monthly, this solution is just right for you as the tracker with all it features (except the multi-user access) costs $0 to you.
Now if you require more than 100K monthly, I suggest to join one of our paid pricing options as you will pay the overage for each 1000 events.

The other bonus we assign to each new user is 1M bonus events. This bonus is required to cover the overage I've mentioned above.
Spend more than 100K in your first month - NP, the overage will be extracted from 1M bonus.
This is one-time bonus and once it is finishes, it doesn't renew.

Now in addition $50 bonus is assigned to each new user that registers with our tracker using the promo code AFFLIFT50
The $50 will be available in the Subscriptions section and can be used to cover completely or partly one of our paid plans from the pricing.

So let me summarize what you get when registering with BeMob using the promo code AFFLIFT50:
1) access to Basic plan with 100K free events each month
2) 1M one-time bonus for the overage
3) $50 on each BeMob paid plan

Looks like a great deal, isn't it? :)

Hope my notes make sense, but if you need any assistance, I will be glad to go though again.
Don't hesitate to reach me out at [email protected]

Apollo

Hi @BeMob,

Thank you for your response.

As you said, it certainly is a great deal. (y)

I have three more questions:
1) Is BeMob Bing friendly? I am asking this because somewhere in another thread - unfortunately I can't remember which - I read that there are problems using BeMob with Bing.
2) Does the $50 bonus need to be used within a given time after registration, or does it stay on the account until it is used up?
3) Could the bonus be used to purchase two months of the Starter plan?

Best regards :)

BeMob

Partner
Hi @BeMob,

Thank you for your response.

As you said, it certainly is a great deal. (y)

I have three more questions:
1) Is BeMob Bing friendly? I am asking this because somewhere in another thread - unfortunately I can't remember which - I read that there are problems using BeMob with Bing.
2) Does the $50 bonus need to be used within a given time after registration, or does it stay on the account until it is used up?
3) Could the bonus be used to purchase two months of the Starter plan?

Best regards :)
1) At the moment there might be some issues with tracking Bing/ Adwords campaigns. The reason is that these traffic sources are not accepting links that contain BeMob default tracking domain.
I've checked with the tech team and by the end of the week the SSL for custom domains in landing page pixel will be introduced as currently the pixel is available with BeMob default domain only. So it will become easier to work with Bing/Adwords soon.
Also we are working on changing the default custom domain and I will keep you further posted on the process.

2) $50 bonus remains in your account as long as you decide to use it. It can be used anytime.

3) The bonus can be used to buy 2 month of Starter plan.

I stay tuned to your questions ;)

Apollo

1) At the moment there might be some issues with tracking Bing/ Adwords campaigns. The reason is that these traffic sources are not accepting links that contain BeMob default tracking domain.
I've checked with the tech team and by the end of the week the SSL for custom domains in landing page pixel will be introduced as currently the pixel is available with BeMob default domain only. So it will become easier to work with Bing/Adwords soon.
Also we are working on changing the default custom domain and I will keep you further posted on the process.

2) $50 bonus remains in your account as long as you decide to use it. It can be used anytime.

Okay, thanks for answering those questions @BeMob.

I hope the Bing/AdWords issue is resolved soon. So what about those of us who are not using a landing page? Is it possible to use BeMob with our own SSL tracking domain and redirect to a vendor's offer page?

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you for the interest in BeMob .
Each user who registers with BeMob is provided with the access to Basic plan with 100K free events monthly. This is not a trial plan at the moment and I believe we will keep it by the end of this year. So the point is that if you run low traffic volumes and spend less than 100K events monthly, this solution is just right for you as the tracker with all it features (except the multi-user access) costs $0 to you.
Now if you require more than 100K monthly, I suggest to join one of our paid pricing options as you will pay the overage for each 1000 events.

The other bonus we assign to each new user is 1M bonus events. This bonus is required to cover the overage I've mentioned above.
Spend more than 100K in your first month - NP, the overage will be extracted from 1M bonus.
This is one-time bonus and once it is finishes, it doesn't renew.

Now in addition $50 bonus is assigned to each new user that registers with our tracker using the promo code AFFLIFT50
The $50 will be available in the Subscriptions section and can be used to cover completely or partly one of our paid plans from the pricing.

So let me summarize what you get when registering with BeMob using the promo code AFFLIFT50:
1) access to Basic plan with 100K free events each month
2) 1M one-time bonus for the overage
3) $50 on each BeMob paid plan

Looks like a great deal, isn't it? :)

Hope my notes make sense, but if you need any assistance, I will be glad to go though again.
Don't hesitate to reach me out at [email protected]
When the user consumes the basic plan with 100K free events per month; will the system notify the user that the limit has been reached and offers the option to upgrade or it is the user responsibility to keep tracking of the number of event used?

Apollo

Hey @BeMob,

Have you got tracking issues with Bing and AdWords sorted yet? Thanks.

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I added MGID to the list and also added the support usernames for the companies that have a rep here in the community so you can contact them directly for help :)