If you’re looking for a native advertising platform with a wide reach and an established reputation, MGID
is the one for you.
Founded in 2008, MGID is currently one of the top three most well-known native traffic providers
in the world. Native advertising
is great for brand awareness as well as affiliate offer promotions. They also offer push notification traffic
, which you can combine with native ads to boost your campaigns.
MGID can target up to 850 million users and can display up to 165 million native ads per month through its 22 thousand publisher websites.
To make sure your ads are shown only in relevant websites, you can choose among its 41 categories such as business and finance, food and drink, home and garden, and more.
You can target users based on Operating Systems, browser versions, browsers, language, location and even time.
You can assign bids based on placements and not by campaigns. This way, you can bid more on placements that work best for you, and reduce bids on the rest. This minimizes the need to whitelist and blacklist sources.
If you don’t have a separate tracker, you can use MGID’s analytics dashboard. Their analytics is as detailed as you need your native ads reports to be, while still being intuitive and easy to use.
Conversion tracking & Optimization
You can also track your offer conversions
and optimize straight in the MGID ads dashboard.
They use Forensiq
technologies coupled with in-house QA department for their anti-fraud systems.
You can run MGID ads on almost any type of offer, but the top verticals are:
- Mobile and Desktop App installs
- Weight loss, Skincare, Male Enhancement and more
- Business and Finance
RELATED Article: How to Bring Together Native Ads and Affiliate Marketing
MGID Ads Content & Landing Page Rating
To provide a safe and effective venue for advertising, MGID evaluates content and landing pages in order to display them in appropriate publisher websites. The following are the content ratings that MGID utilizes:
- General (G) – accepts fitness, beauty and health, self-improvement and swimwear ads
- Parental Guidance (PG) – includes all under G, plus politics, religion, sex, STDs and weight loss
- NC17 – includes everything under G, plus advertisements for alcohol and e-cigarettes, body art, current public policy, energy and brain boosters, gambling, politics, STDs, violence and weight loss
- Rated R – includes all under PG, plus violence, suggestive content, gambling, energy and brain boosters, dating, current public policy, body art, alcohol and e-cigarettes, and adult novelty gifts
- NSFW – this allows adult novelty gifts, alcohol and e-cigarettes, body art, dating, fitness, gambling, beauty and health, partial nudity, sex, suggestive content, swimwear, violence, and weight loss.
MGID Account Types and Payment Options
MGID essentially has two types of accounts, and these are:
- Self-Serve – minimum deposit amount for this account type is $100. You will have to set-up and manage your own campaigns.
- Full Serve – minimum deposit amount for this account type is $500. You’ll be qualified to have an account manager who can provide support 24/7. They can help you set-up a campaign, and even provide you information on what type of offers work best at the moment, which are the most effective publishers for your offer, and more.
You can use Webmoney, credit card or PayPal to fund your account.
affLIFT members can get an exclusive bonus when you sign up using our MGID bonus link
. Get a 25% credit match
for a minimum deposit of $500 to a maximum of $5,000. This bonus is valid for new accounts and for the first deposit only.
Questions about MGID? Check out the Official MGID Thread
here on affLIFT and you can communicate directly with the MGID team!