A tracker is the backbone that holds your affiliate marketing efforts together. It allows you to monitor the performance of your campaigns to see which among them is a gem.
is a good choice if you are looking for an effective impression tracking tool with extensive analytical features.
RedTrack.io has a lot of great features, but its most notable ones are the following:
Click tracking, ad impression tracking, impressions forwarding, conversion tracking, and no-redirect tracking are some of its prominent tracking software features. You can use several custom domain URLs for conversion postback url and events monitoring.
RedTrack has extensive reporting options, with 30 plus data attribution points. You can drill down to three levels to further understand the performance of your campaigns, creatives and landing pages. Like other trackers, you can track events across all traffic sources, and monitor offer conversions from multiple affiliate networks.
There are several ways by which you can filter and redirect your traffic. You can redirect based on the following:
- predefined weight
- automatically assigned weight
- eighteen filter options
- pre-set filters
You are allowed an unlimited number of redirect streams as needed.
Landing Page Management
Using landing pages can raise your conversion rates, which is why a tracker with an effective landing page management system is important. RedTrack.io allows you to rotate landing pages and run multiple offers. You can also integrate LanderBolt in one click. Finally, your landing pages are protected against visits from spy tools and your competition.
RedTrack offers four account levels, which are:
- Starter – priced at $29 per month, this account allows you to have 300,000 events, three custom domains and the core features of the tracker. Overages are priced at $0.06 per thousand.
- Pro – priced at $79 per month, this plan lets you have three million events and unlimited domains. You’ll get all the basic features plus ClickQuality, Conditional postbacks, Rules and Alerts, and third-party integrations. Events going over three million are charged per thousand at a price of $0.04.
- Business – this plan costs $339 monthly, with a limit of 15 million events. It has all the features of the Pro plan, plus Multi-access feature. Overages are charged at $0.034 per thousand.
- Custom Plan – this plan starts at $939 per month for at least 50 million events. It includes all Business Plan features and even additional custom features that you can discuss with RedTrack.
With all these plans, you can get two months free if you pay annually (with the exception of the Custom Plan). You are also entitled to a personal onboarding session to make sure you understand how the tool works.
If you’d like to try all features of the RedTrack.io, you can take advantage of their 14-day free trial with a cap of 100,000 events.
RedTrack Coupon Code
If you think RedTrack is the right tracker for you, register now using the coupon code afflift_30
and get 30% off on your first two months! This discount offer is exclusive to affLIFT members.