• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!

Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content or take a look through our Public threads.

Affiliate Marketing Promo Codes and Coupons

Luke

Admin
Staff member
The AFFLIFT-250 coupon for PropellerAds is not working anymore. Plus their support agents are so rude I just want to move my business elsewhere.

Any promos available for Megapush?
I was told by PropellerAds that someone was abusing our promo codes so they’re going to set them up differently. Sorry to hear their support was rude to you.

I do not have any promo codes for MegaPush at the moment, but we’re working on getting another contest setup in January 👍

henili

Hey,
I was told by PropellerAds that someone was abusing our promo codes so they’re going to set them up differently. Sorry to hear their support was rude to you.

I do not have any promo codes for MegaPush at the moment, but we’re working on getting another contest setup in January 👍
Any news regarding the promo code for porpeller?

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I did, they said they don't have it any more.
After I print screen the promo from the forum to propeller they said to ask the forum manager about it...
I don't know who you messaged, but I talked to @PropellerAds and they have promo codes and are giving them out to members who message them here on the forum 👍

Luke

Admin
Staff member
NEW PROMO CODE!

SpyOver is offering affLIFT members a 30% discount on their first month of their native ad spy tool with the promo code: AffLIFTSpecial

We're happy to have @SpyOver as a part of the community :)