• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Black Friday 2023 - Affiliate Marketing Deals

Certainly! Here's a list of Black Friday promos available for existing users:

1. AdMaven: Get a deposit bonus and cashback ⭐
2. TrafficHunt: 10% off your first deposit
3. Clickadu: $50 bonus on deposit ⭐
4. AdPlexity: $1 first month or annual discount ⭐
5. ClickFlare: $1 first month ⭐
6. RedTrack: 30% off
7. MaxConv: Discounted memberships ⭐
8. iMonetizeIt: Cashback ⭐
9. TrafficNomads: 15% deposit bonus ⭐
10. AdOperator: Cashback bonus ⭐

Please note that some of these promos may have specific terms and conditions. Be sure to reach out to the respective platforms for more details on how to avail these deals. Happy shopping! 🚀
The HilltopAds coupons are also available for existing users! :)

RollerAds
View attachment 45787

Today we're giving you a Black Friday promo code! And it's not just any promo code, but a 10% additional discount on the purchase of self-host licenses.

It's tough to accept, but it's time to test out our update 👉

Binom 2.0
  • 3-month license: 20% discount ($347 instead of $399)
  • 6-month license: 30% discount ($621 instead of $714)
  • 1-year license: 40% discount ($1085 instead of $1248)

To get the discount, use the promo code: BLACKFRIDAY23 during checkout.
The promo code is valid until November 27th.

P.S. Rumor has it that the promo code might also work for the first version. Shall we give it a try? 🤔
I thought Binom would have discounts in December, but I didn't expect them to start on Black Friday and I missed it. Will there be any discount events in December? I really like Binom, thank you.

I thought Binom would have discounts in December, but I didn't expect them to start on Black Friday and I missed it. Will there be any discount events in December? I really like Binom, thank you.
Hello!

Yes, we will definitely have discounts in December!

This is definitely the most aggressive discount you'll ever get for BlackFriday! :cool:

This Black Friday, get Landerlab.io totally FREE!

Join our late beta and take control of your landing page needs - create, host, and manage with ease.

Want a glimpse of Landerlab's capabilities? Check this thread here: Landerlab sneak peek

Keep an eye out - we are gearing up to launch some exciting new features next week!

👉Get Landerlab for FREE

🎁 P.S. We're currently offering Landerlab access with no cap on the number of landing pages or the traffic volume - sky's the limit!
Wonderful tool.(y):love: Appreciate the support towards affiliates.

I have a problem when editing using this tool.
My lander has a few steps with buttons like a survey.
How to edit those steps after the button action?

I have found no option to do that here.
Is it possible?

Wonderful tool.(y):love: Appreciate the support towards affiliates.

I have a problem when editing using this tool.
My lander has a few steps with buttons like a survey.
How to edit those steps after the button action?

I have found no option to do that here.
Is it possible?

View attachment 46212
Thanks for the feedback @Godzila!

As a matter of fact most of these templates use a show/hide element function managed with javascript and makes editing of the steps quite hard from the visual editor.

To provide a solution for such cases, our team has started working on some lander templates that you can use and customize based on your needs. They will be pretty much the same landers, just coded to be compatible with our editor.

Will keep you posted on this! :)

This seems to me like pretty weak BF this year. Most of TS giving first deposit codes for NEW users ( they have this for all year ). Almost nothing for existing users. Remember quite a lot of promo actions and deposit bonuses for existing users last years but 2023 is pretty weak overall.
What do you think?

This seems to me like pretty weak BF this year. Most of TS giving first deposit codes for NEW users ( they have this for all year ). Almost nothing for existing users. Remember quite a lot of promo actions and deposit bonuses for existing users last years but 2023 is pretty weak overall.
What do you think?
Our Black Friday deal for affLIFT went really well which was good because I think overall spending has been down this year.

I also think a lot of companies got lazy this year :)

I am with you guys. It is insane to me that some companies don't take real advantage of Black Friday. Especially ad networks with existing users. Overall, that strategy just does not make sense to me. Existing users provide massive value to them. If you're not going to regularly offer any sort of bonus (like @PropellerAds does), you should at least do it on Black Friday. You're going to drive business that way. Any short term margin lost should be gained long term.

You can be sure that as long as I have a product to promote on Black Friday, I am going to promote it :D

Our Black Friday deal for affLIFT went really well which was good because I think overall spending has been down this year.

I also think a lot of companies got lazy this year :)
Didnt meant affLift, your memberships BF was great ( lifetime member allready ). I agree that already spending existing users can bring much more revenue for TS than new users depositing 100$ with extra 10% promo ( after deposit fees 5-6% in reality).
@PropellerAds is doing also great job with affLift.

@LazyGuy
paypal/credit card payments are very expensive. Cheapest way is to deposit via wire and using wise (formerly transferwise). But most of TS taking deposits from 1000$ Euro. Always good to ask your AM (some traffic sources are converting EURO/USD with google exchange rate without extra spread)