• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth πŸͺ 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Black Friday 2021 - Affiliate Marketing Deals

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's officially Black Friday week!

Black Friday 2021 is on Friday, November 26th and Cyber Monday is November 29th. Every year, we have companies throughout the affiliate marketing industry do special promotions for these two big days (and the week leading up to them in most cases).

Traffic sources will be giving out awesome promo codes for big bonuses on deposits, tracking tools and spy tools will be heavily discounted, and even affiliate networks will probably increase their payouts.

Here is a list of the all the Black Friday 2021 deals I was able to find and the ones posted by our Partners here on affLIFT! πŸš€

Black Friday 2021 Deals for Affiliates​

βœ… If you have a Black Friday deal you find feel free to share it below!
⭐ star indicates an affLIFT VIP Partner πŸš€

Last edited:
MGID

This year, I am doing a few spacial promos for affLIFT memberships for Black Friday. I will leave this active through Cyber Monday:

⭐ LIFETIME Membership - $249.99
⭐ Monthly Membership - $14.99
⭐ 6-Month Membership - $79.99 ($13.33/month)
⭐ Push Mastery Course - $69.99

You can claim any of these discounts by simply putting in the BLACKFRIDAY coupon code on the Account Upgrades page.

πŸ‘‰ Click here to automatically apply the coupon and be taken to the Account Upgrades page

affLIFT is only possible because of your memberships so I appreciate every single one!

Last edited:

Happy Black Friday fellow App Lifters,

This year we're sharing another great opportunity to generate more ROI for your campaigns and get more impressions and clicks for the same budget.

Our Black Friday promotion is straight-forward;
Deposit $250: Get $25 Bonus
Deposit $500: Get $70 Bonus
Deposit $1000: Get $125 Bonus
Deposit $3000 Get $500 Bonus

Use promo code BFDISCOUNT when making your deposit (PayPal, Wire, Payoneer, Webmoney, Paxum, Capitalist, or Credit Card).

Terms:
1. Promotion is from today till the end of November.
2. The bonus is non-refundable.
3. The bonus is applicable for new depositors only.

So, if you're a media buyer, affiliate marketer, ad network, or brand, you may register and log in to launch your first campaigns with us today. Advertisers choose between Pop, Push (in-page, calendar, and traditional push), Banner display, and native campaigns.

Ping us directly on our website chat (ezmob.com), read our helpdesk, or contact us to confirm your bonus.

Attachments

• black-friday1200x.jpg
    black-friday1200x.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 500
  • 300x250.jpg
    300x250.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 205

RollerAds is a self-service, high-performance ad network with worldwide coverage and some powerful in-house optimization tools.

To sum up, RollerAds offers:

πŸ’²Min. CPC bid is $0.001, min. CPM is $0.1
πŸŒ€Ad formats: Onclick, Push Ads, In-Page Push, Calendars
βœ… More than 1.5 BN impressions daily
πŸ‘πŸ» Min. deposit is $100

For Black Friday RollerAds offers $50 bonus on the first deposit for new advertisers. Just tell the promo code "RollerAdsBFLift" to your manager and launch new campaigns! The promo is available till 28.11.2021

Get an immediate 11% bonus for any deposit over $111 - valid for both new and current advertisers. Simply share the promo code with the account managers.

Why BidVertiser you ask? If you are reading this, it means you are in the affiliate business. If you are in the affiliate business - you need converting traffic. If you need converting traffic - you want to try BidVertiser!

Promo Code: BBFF21

GET YOUR BONUS NOW

End Date: November 30th

It's officially Black Friday week!

Black Friday 2021 is on Friday, November 26th and Cyber Monday is November 29th. Every year, we have companies throughout the affiliate marketing industry do special promotions for these two big days (and the week leading up to them in most cases).

Traffic sources will be giving out awesome promo codes for big bonuses on deposits, tracking tools and spy tools will be heavily discounted, and even affiliate networks will probably increase their payouts.

Here is a list of the all the Black Friday 2021 deals I was able to find and the ones posted by our Partners here on affLIFT! πŸš€

View attachment 22642

Black Friday 2021 Deals for Affiliates​

βœ… If you have a Black Friday deal you find feel free to share it below!
⭐ star indicates an affLIFT VIP Partner πŸš€

Very nice! Coming February, my 6-month membership would have expired and I'd already decided to upgrade to Lifetime Membership. This black friday deal just made the upgrade a little sweeter so I upgraded now! πŸš€

Committing to the 6-month membership back then was a big step for me. But I knew that I had to commit in some way in order to stick with it and not give up after 2-3 months or whatever.

Joining this forum, making that commitment, and starting a follow-along was among the best decisions I made in my affiliate journey. I met amazing people, who helped me with my campaigns, choosing my vertical, and overall being supportive mentors and guides pointing me in the right directions. (PS: You know who you are and if you're reading this, thank you!).

$250 for a lifetime membership is a no-brainer. ($350 too btw.) If you can, get yours now. With the help of this community, its experts, and connections, you can turn the $250 one-time fee into a $250/day affiliate business (and more).

Last edited:
Hi Folks! πŸ‘‹

we have a special discount ON TOP of our regular one for you Afflifters only!

Voluum + πŸ”₯ Black Friday = VolπŸ‘πŸ‘m … boom πŸ’£

Why team up with only one partner, when you can have multiple ones?

We think 'the more the merrier'! This is why we decided to team up with 3 different affiliate giants from Zeropark, Pushground & Landerbolt to offer you the HOTTEST and DIRTIEST πŸ”₯ deal for this Black Friday!

Choose one of our Voluum tracker plans and get:
  • A special discount for Voluum ad tracker πŸ”
  • LanderBolt landing page manager – FREE for 1 month ⚑
  • $600 extra to spend on Zeropark & Pushground traffic πŸ€‘

So, join the party and claim this deal before it’s gone!

Happy Black Friday πŸ˜‰
Christina

Last edited by a moderator:

MyLead celebrates Black Friday all week long! πŸ₯³ From November 22 to 29, you have the opportunity to earn more than ever before. During the promo, MyLead will provide daily promo codes to increase our affiliate program rates by 10%. πŸ€‘

Go to MyLead and keep up to date with events so you don't miss out on opportunities. πŸš€

PREPARE YOUR BLACK FRIDAY SEASON! πŸ–€πŸ–€

We all know that Shopping Season is coming. Prepare your Black Friday media buying budget now! πŸ€‘

Created by media buyers like you we are the best traffic platform with a 50+ Million Direct Userbase for PUSH! Plus 5 other verticals: In-Page Push, Banners, Native, Calendar and POPS!

We offer customized solutions for all verticals including adult/dating, crypto, betting, sweeps, MVAS, among others. Your Account Manager will be fully dedicated to improve your campaigns and results

DO A TOP-UP AND GET 10% BONUS FREE IMMEDIATELY!

Go to https://bit.ly/30RHQKl now!

πŸ€‘ Do you love exclusive offers? In Vimmy we do! :love:

Use PROMO CODE BLACKFRIDAY100 🎁
To get $20 for a $100 deposit until 30.11.

πŸ”₯ Are you ready to take action?

πŸŽ‰ Your bonus is waiting for you!

Last edited:

πŸ–€ πŸ€‘βš‘οΈ Zeropark BFCM Flash Deals promo is now live! βš‘οΈπŸ€‘ πŸ–€

This year Zeropark has partnered with the industry's finest to deliver deals-of-YOUR-lifetime. πŸ”₯

All the BFCM Flash Deals offered here come from our trusted partners and are available to Zeropark clients only.☝️

And if you’re not with us just yet, we have something special to sweeten the beginning of the Zeropark journey, too! πŸ€©πŸ’Έ

Use the code AFFLIFT_BFCM to get extra credits:
  • for top-ups up to $1000, get 50% extra credits,
  • for top-ups above $1000, get a $500 bonus.
And remember about the flash deals… the closer to the big weekend, the sweeter the deal!

πŸ’ͺ Each day we’re going to deliver a better deal.
πŸ’Έ Each deal is exclusive and cannot be found elsewhere.
⏰ Each deal is time-limited.

Ready to maximize your BFCM profits with Zeropark?
Then hurry up & claim your favorite deal while you can!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mobidea has an all-in-one platform featuring a single dashboard that gives you access to exclusive push traffic providers. Mobidea Push is created for all affiliates and is the best way to manage your push campaigns and power up your ROI.

What We Offer​

Unlock the power of Mobidea Push with exceptional conversion rates and unprecedented ad visibility, along with a massive volume of high-quality, global, bot-free push traffic.

Join over 1B+ daily users and launch push campaigns in under 5 minutes in many popular push ad formats, including classic push notifications, in-page push ads, calendar push ads, and pop ads.

Bonus​

Create a new Mobidea Push account, anytime between now and November 30, and get a 10% bonus on the value of your first deposit, up to a maximum bonus of $1000, using the code BF21. Minimum deposit to get the bonus - $100.

I know everybody here likes good deals and what better time to get them other than the Black Friday/Cyber Monday time of year 😁

CPV Lab Pro celebrates Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year for 7 days, until Nov 30th. (っ^▿^)ۢ🍸🌟🍺٩(Λ˜β—‘Λ˜ )

During this period you can get a powerful tracker at the best price of the year!

We have discounts up to 50% for all our Plans!

You can start tracking with as little as $19/month or track your campaigns like a PRO with only $29/month.

Get a powerful ad tracker with up to 50% discount and start tracking and increasing ROI and Profits faster!

🎁 Plus: some of the deals have special bonuses for the ones that act fast and these will end up soon! ≧◉◑◉≦

(Ν β‰– ΝœΚ–Ν β‰–)πŸ‘Œ
Check the deals here!

Amazing Black Friday period to all of you!
Julia

Looking for QUALITY POP’s traffic that converts amazingly?:geek:

Join HilltopAds! πŸ’šπŸ’™

November 23-30 ONLY: Deposit $50 and get an extra +11% for free! 🎁

APPLY PROMO: BFSALES

What is HilltopAds?
10+ targeting parameters: GEO, Devices, Browsers and OS, IP-ranges, etc. There are also plenty of targeting options available by request.
Instant approval of ads.
WorldWide HQ traffic.
Self-Serve platform.
Qualified personal support.
And more other benefits.

Try it now! πŸ€‘

Join HilltopAds and kick-start your profits!! πŸ’šπŸ’™

It's Black Friday time at RedTrack. To help you take your advertising out of the black box!

Get up to 30% OFF all subscription plans, the offer is valid until 30th of November!

RedTrack is an ad tracking & conversion attribution platform for marketers.

⚑️ 100+ instant integrations for traffic sources and advertising channels

⚑️ Native Facebook CAPI support

⚑️ Auto-rules and optimization for your offers

⚑️ Accurate attribution based on first-party data

All the details of the deal you can find here: https://redtrack.io/black-friday/

Updated the list with all these awesome deals! :)

Evadav.com is an Ad Platform with a wide network of publishers that can bring you the possibility to work with all verticals you like.

Black Friday from Evadav: fire bonuses, cosmic conversions and crazy ROI

Hey, advertisers!

Now – is the best time to start working with Evadav!

Black Friday special, we’re launching a profit offer for all new and current Evadav advertisers.

Rules are quite simple:

– run new ad campaigns with Premium traffic from 23 to 29th of November
– top up your new account balance
– get bonuses with a promo code while topping up.

Evadav bonus system at a replenishment from:

1) $500 – get $50 bonus with promo code BF500
2) $1000 – get $100 bonus with promo code BF1000
3) $1500 – get $150 bonus with promo code BF1500
4) $2000 – get $200 bonus with promo code BF2000

Hot, isn’t it?
And along with Premium traffic – it’s the bomb.

Premium traffic main advantages:

1) improved performance of conversion metrics;
2) higher CTR upon test results;
3) Premium zones for campaign launch;
4) the most quality websites and traffic sources from Evadav system top publishers;
5) additional ROI boost;
6) this traffic has also passed a full check on direct offers этот Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΠΊ.

Test Premium traffic right now!

FunnelFlux Pro: Your Black Friday Deal > HERE

https://funnelflux.com/pro/black-friday-2021/

You're no doubt being bombarded with deals, so I'll get straight to the point:

FunnelFlux Pro, 67% off any plan for the first 3 months. Boom, done.

We're building cool stuff and have exciting things just around the corner (join and then check out our roadmap).

If you do anything beyond cookie-cutter campaigns especially, FF Pro is for you.