Black Friday 2020 Affiliate Marketing Deals!

Adsterra
kaminari
Black Friday 2020 is here! I have been talking to many of our Partners here on affLIFT and it seems like everyone is going to be offering big discounts this year. Below, I will list all the great affiliate marketing related deals I can find and that are posted here on the forum! :)

View attachment 15261

Affiliate Marketing Deals​

This is a list of the deals I know of so far. You can click on any of them to be taken to the reply with all the information about the particular deal.
If you have a great Black Friday deal that is not included in the list, reply below and let us know and I'll get it added!

Let the savings begin!
AnyTrack. - 60% off all plans for 2 months.

Up to $ 80 more for each lead

+10% to all leads for 72 hours
Earn with MyLead affiliate network, promote more than 2000 campaigns and earn more for each collected lead!

YOUR SPECIAL CODE FOR BLACK FRIDAY:
wxQ5Tq

Last edited:
Just like last year, I'll offer a special discount on my push course. :cool:

🎁 Push Ads + Sweepstakes Mastery Course 🎉

Step-by-step lessons covering everything needed to go from knowing nothing about push notification ads to being a billy bad ass. The course content focuses specifically on credit card submit sweepstakes offers, however the concepts learned could easily be adapted for other sweepstakes conversion flows (SOI, DOI, PIN Submits, etc.) or even completely different verticals alltogether.
✅ Covers 3 different trackers (Binom, BeMob, and Voluum)​
✅ 40+ Lessons (text and screenshots only; no video)​
✅ Black Friday Bonus: 1-on-1 assistance via Skype (approx. 24 hour response time)
👉 Learn more about the course and/or purchase it here.

If you have questions about the course and the content you're welcome to send me a PM.

Note: 1-on-1 help is limited and via chat only. I will give you detailed advice and/or suggestions specifically about what you're doing; I will not work on your campaigns, optimize your campaigns, or anything like that.
Just like last year, I'll offer a special discount on my push course. :cool:

🎁 Push Ads + Sweepstakes Mastery Course 🎉

Step-by-step lessons covering everything needed to go from knowing nothing about push notification ads to being a billy bad ass. The course content focuses specifically on credit card submit sweepstakes offers, however the concepts learned could easily be adapted for other sweepstakes conversion flows (SOI, DOI, PIN Submits, etc.) or even completely different verticals alltogether.
✅ Covers 3 different trackers (Binom, BeMob, and Voluum)​
✅ 40+ Lessons (text and screenshots only; no video)​
✅ Black Friday Bonus: 1-on-1 assistance via Skype (approx. 24 hour response time)
👉 Learn more about the course and/or purchase it here.

If you have questions about the course and the content you're welcome to send me a PM.

Note: 1-on-1 help is limited and via chat only. I will give you detailed advice and/or suggestions specifically about what you're doing; I will not work on your campaigns, optimize your campaigns, or anything like that.
Nick, what are the titles of the 44 lessons? What are you selling? Please, clarify. Thank you.

EZMOB
Black Friday + Cyber Monday Sale is now
LIVE!

Get FLAT Credit in your EZMOB account ( All Users )

• Deposit $250: Get $25 Bonus
  • Deposit $500: Get $70 Bonus
  • Deposit $1000: Get $125 Bonus
  • Deposit $2000: Get $300 Bonus
  • Deposit $4000: Get $800 Bonus
  • 5% Bonus on Min Deposit

Use the Promo Code - BFDISCOUNT

Don't Miss out!!! Signup Today - https://ezmob.com/Afflift

RichAds Black Friday Deal 2020 is coming! 🎁

🤑 Great offer for all affLIFT users!

Get a 15% bonus for the first deposit using promo code AFFLIFTBF.

* The bonus is valid till December 13.

@Adsterra has some awesome deposit bonuses available!

Hey guys,
Adsterra’s team is here!

How about getting a full access to high-quality traffic from 18K+ direct publishers?
Join our global advertising network and check it out!

We couldn't leave you without nothing to relish on Black Friday

Grab your exclusive promo codes now!

TCBGBHLS — $50 for a $200 deposit
BQKPHLRA — $120 for a $400 deposit
QQGZQA9Z — $300 for a $1000 deposit

Make sure to share with your friends since the promo codes are valid...All year round for community bros!

How to apply in 3 easy steps:

1. Sign up with Adsterra as an advertiser
2. Go to Finance, enter your promo code in the activation field then top up your balance
3. Get a bonus automatically and launch campaigns!

@Voluum is also doing a Black Friday deal for VoluumDPS!

Voluum DSP will give back 7% of your total spend generated on DSP campaigns classified as eCommerce* 💸 The promotion covers the period from November 16 to November 30.

Here’s what you should do next:

1️⃣ Read the following Terms & Conditions. By participating in the promo, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms of the Privacy Policy.

2️⃣ Contact your dedicated Account Manager in order to get golden traffic insights! If you are not sure whom to contact, you can reach out to us on Skype: (ID: Voluum DSP AM).

🔥 START NOW 🔥

In case you’re still looking for the hottest offers to run in 2020 - don’t worry! M4trix Network specializes in eCommerce and has some top-notch products to sell online. Just register here, grab your offer and start generating profits today! 💪

We wish you the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday revenue!

@AdPlexity always offers huge discounts on Black Friday and that's no different this year!

AdPlexity - is a legendary suite of ad intelligence tools that grants a complete picture of the digital world.

This Black Friday AdPlexity prepared ONCE IN A LIFETIME DEAL! You have a unique chance not only to get AdPlexity with HUGE Discounts of up to 50% both for monthly and annual subscriptions, but you also get a bundle of INCREDIBLE bonuses for FREE:
  • monthly cleaning of 3 pre-landers,
  • one week trial for any other AdPlexity tool,
  • megapack of 250 clean pre-landers,
  • participation in a GIVEAWAY,
  • personal training,
  • and much more!
Choose your perfect weapon!

View attachment 15264
@Luke I am confused with so many plans on Adplexity. Could you please let me know which I should choose (as a newbie)? Thanks.

@Luke I am confused with so many plans on Adplexity. Could you please let me know which I should choose (as a newbie)? Thanks.
Hi, dude. You can just add me on Skype: live:9bba17ee511ff904 and I'll try to help you with it.

We wish every Friday could be Black Friday, since we have so many great deals!

We are giving you 1 month of Black Friday rates for such offers:

Offers WEB/MOB
Benaughty $0.70/$0.70
RU
Benaughty, Onenightfriend, Flirtymature $2.50/$2.20
US
Cougarpourmoi, Voisinssolitaires $3.50/$3.00
FR
Onenightfriend, Benaughty $6.50/$6.00
JP
Iwantu, Matchx2, Onenightfriend $1.50/$1.30
KO
Igetnaughty, Iwantu $2.50/$2.00
TW
Flirtsenzalimiti, Soloavventure $2.50/$2.00
IT
Lustylocals, Benaughty, Onenightfriend $3.00/$2.50
UK
Onenightfriend, Seekmeetdate, Askme4date $6.00/$5.50
AU
Gibsmir, Findedates $4.50/$4.00
DE

Offers WEB/iOS/Android
LoveFort, AsianMelodies $4.80/$4.00/$2.80
USD

Get Your Exclusive Black Friday Deals!

Contact us via email [email protected] or skype Marina|TopOffers for more information.

@pmaffiliates is running a nice Black Friday promotion:

Black Friday with PMaffiliates for ALL OUR partners !!

💥 With such CPA rate, your ROI will shoot up !!!

$ 45 CPA for UA with iOS traffic

There have never been such offer on Parimatch!

* the offer is limited in time - from November 26th to December 4th, register and inform the manager about your iOS traffic and get a bump 💸

Link: https://pmaffiliates.com/en/

Contacts:
Mail:
[email protected]
Telegram: @pmaffiliates

Hey guys!

Zeropark is a premium traffic source with a huge inventory. We are perfect for scaling your campaigns but we also offer plenty of free resources and onboarding sessions for beginners who are just starting their journeys with affiliate marketing. 🚀

👉 In case you’ve been thinking about joining us, now is a good time!

In order to receive your bonus, you need to sign up to Zeropark between November 27th and November 30th via the link below and make your first top-up.

💰 Deposit $200 and receive extra $25.
💰 Deposit $500 and receive extra $100.
💰 Deposit $1000 or more and receive extra $250.

Sounds good? 😎

Hey guys!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday is the best selling season of the year. It's a unique chance to skyrocket your sales! Admitad USA has prepared the best deals for you.
  1. Macy's Black Friday Specials Now! Shop Fab Gifts You'll Love to Give + Free Shipping at $25 until December 1
  2. Best Buy Best Buy USA 10$-500$ off on selected goods at BestBuy Valid till 30Nov.
  3. Blinkist 50% off all subscriptions 27 November 2020 - 01 December
  4. Adorama Up to 24% OFF on selected items till 30Nov.
  5. Ssense 50% OFF until February 1
See the full list of our programs and deals here.

Good luck!

@Adcash is doing a nice bonus!

Hey everyone.

It's safe to say, the 2020 Festive Season is officially here!

With Black Friday/Cyber Monday touching down this coming Friday, we're all primed to convert on awesome deals/incentives and bonuses!

And to get you on your way, our friends at Adcash are running a Holiday Season Welcome Bonus for all new advertisers up to 18 December 2020.

🏆 Get a $/€50 bonus on your $/€200 deposit
🏆 🏆Get a $/€125 bonus on your $/€500 deposit
🏆🏆🏆 Get a $/€250 bonus on your $/€1000 deposit

So, how do I get my bonus?
  • Easy! All you need to do is register onto the Adcash DSP platform here.
  • Make your first ad campaign deposit.
  • Send an email to [email protected].
  • Include "Holiday Bonus" in the subject line.
  • Share your new Account ID with us in the email body
Things to know
Offer is applicable to new advertisers only.
Offer valid until 18 December 2020.
Limited bonuses are available.

Happy Holidays and all the best for your 2020 campaign season

Hey guys,

Zeydoo’s Black Friday bonus is already here 🔥

Join us on Black Friday at Zeydoo and win up to a $600 bonus!

The only thing you need to do is to run the Zeydoo offers starting from 27th of November till 11th of December and you will get an additional bonus to your payment:

Make or increase profit up to $1000 and add +$200 to the payout
Make or increase profit up to $3000 and add +$400 to the payout
Make or increase profit up to $5000 and add +$600 to the payout

If you don’t want to miss your chance and get higher payouts, this is a perfect time! Read more details about Zeydoo’s Black Friday HERE

7 Black Fridays from November 27 to December 3! Get $70 the registration bonus and 70% for the sales!

What could be better than Black Friday? The week of bonuses from Edu-Money. We give $70 to the account at registration and increased rates up to 70% for sales for all affiliates. The promotion is valid from November 27 to December 3. It's high season in the custom writing niche, and this is a unique opportunity to get the most out of your student traffic!

Register and get a bonus

You didn't think we would let Black Friday pass without giving you a bonus, right? For newcomers and existing advertisers, a bonus upon your next deposit!

🤑$100 bonus upon a $500 deposit🤑
🤑$200 bonus upon a $1500 deposit🤑
🤑$300 bonus upon a $2500 deposit🤑

-Available from November 27 to November 30.
-Limited budget, first comes first gets basis.
-You can redeem the bonus only once