• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join PropellerAds today and promote your affiliate offers with some of the top performing push, pop, and native traffic available!
    Join PropellerAds

Affiliate Marketing Promo Codes and Coupons

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Just added our first Facebook Ads spy tool, MagicAdz. I'm excited to have @MagicAdz as a part of the community. MagicAdz has a free 14 day trial and if you use the coupon code affLift you will get $50 off your monthly subscription :)

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Added our new Binom coupon code. Use the coupon AFFLIFT and get your first month free + 40% off your second month.

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Updated our HilltopAds promo code:

AffLift2019

Use it and get a $50 bonus on your first deposit with HilltopAds (popunder and push notification traffic).

leon689

hi,,@PropellerAds @Luke
i try to fund my account with 1000$,but your support team said "We are not responsible for coupons which you find in internet, please contact them in order to be sure. "
is it still valid coupons for now?
let me know please ,so i can deposit and test your traffic
sincerely

Luke

Admin
Staff member
hi,,@PropellerAds @Luke
i try to fund my account with 1000$,but your support team said "We are not responsible for coupons which you find in internet, please contact them in order to be sure. "
is it still valid coupons for now?
let me know please ,so i can deposit and test your traffic
sincerely
You MUST messaged @PropellerAds here on affLIFT before depositing. They will create a promo code for you. I will create a message between you and PropellerAds right now so you can get the promo code.