Affiliate Marketing Promo Codes and Coupons

kaminari
Adsterra
NEW TRACKER PROMO CODE!

I am happy to announce that we've added a 25% off promo code for AdsBridge. Thank you @AdsBridge for being a part of our community and offering this to our members :)

Added a new coupon code for the tracker Kintura. @Kintura recently joined the community :)

You can use the coupon AFFLIFT and get Kintura for $199/year.

Just added our first Facebook Ads spy tool, MagicAdz. I'm excited to have @MagicAdz as a part of the community. MagicAdz has a free 14 day trial and if you use the coupon code affLift you will get $50 off your monthly subscription :)

Updated our promo codes to include the $50 bonus that AdMaven is offering to new advertisers. Just sign up and message @AdMaven to get your bonus :)

Added our new Binom coupon code. Use the coupon AFFLIFT and get your first month free + 40% off your second month.

Updated our HilltopAds promo code:

AffLift2019

Use it and get a $50 bonus on your first deposit with HilltopAds (popunder and push notification traffic).

hi,,@PropellerAds @Luke
i try to fund my account with 1000$,but your support team said "We are not responsible for coupons which you find in internet, please contact them in order to be sure. "
is it still valid coupons for now?
let me know please ,so i can deposit and test your traffic
sincerely

hi,,@PropellerAds @Luke
i try to fund my account with 1000$,but your support team said "We are not responsible for coupons which you find in internet, please contact them in order to be sure. "
is it still valid coupons for now?
let me know please ,so i can deposit and test your traffic
sincerely
You MUST messaged @PropellerAds here on affLIFT before depositing. They will create a promo code for you. I will create a message between you and PropellerAds right now so you can get the promo code.