Peak Award Winners for 2021

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
2021 marks our 2nd year of doing our annual affiliate industry awards here on affLIFT (Peak Awards). This year, we received tens of thousands of votes from affiliates all over the world and throughout the affiliate marketing industry.

Our goal was to find the top affiliate networks, traffic sources, and tracking tools in the industry based on the opinion of not only our community of 60,000 affiliates here at affLIFT, but affiliates everywhere.

Well, the votes have been counted and the winners have been found! πŸš€πŸ†

and the winners are...

Top 10 Affiliate Networks​

1. Zeydoo πŸ₯‡
  2. ClickDealer πŸ₯ˆ
  3. Monetizer πŸ₯‰
  4. MaxBounty
  5. Traffic Company
  6. Golden Goose
  7. AdCombo
  8. MOBIPIUM
  9. MyLead
  10. iMonetizeIt

Top 10 Traffic Sources​

1. PropellerAdsπŸ₯‡
  2. Zeropark πŸ₯ˆ
  3. Adsterra πŸ₯‰
  4. Adcash
  5. Advertizer
  6. Galaksion
  7. RichAds
  8. VoluumDSP
  9. EvaDav
  10. PopAds

Top 10 Tracking Tools​

1. Voluum πŸ₯‡
  2. BeMob πŸ₯ˆ
  3. Binom πŸ₯‰
  4. PeerClick
  5. RedTrack
  6. AdsBridge
  7. CPV Lab Pro
  8. ClickMagick
  9. FunnelFlux
  10. Skro

Congratulations to all the winners! πŸŽ‰

Last edited:
Geozo
I already shared the good news within Voluum and received a lot of happy comments from my colleagues 😍
Thank you @Luke for the continued work you put into Afflift by organizing things like Peak Awards πŸ’ͺ
& of course thank you to everyone who gave us their vote πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Christina

Congratulations to the winners and to whom is working hard to be one of the bests in the industry even if not among the best 3.

Dear friends, many thanks for your votes!

We promise to keep working hard to remain a top traffic source for you, and to delight you with good profits.

We are so glad that you chose us, that we decided to share our victory with you, as bonuses:
  • a $70 bonus on your next $400 deposit
  • a $50 bonus on your first $150 deposit
You can get them here - https://afflift.com/f/threads/propellerads-wins-they-gave-me-promo-codes-πŸ˜ƒ.8089/

May these rewards help you launch super profitable campaigns, and make your holidays better!

Here’s to you πŸ₯‚!