START HERE - Push Ads Sweepstakes Mastery Course Outline

Adsterra
Zeropark should be no issue, but you might have a hard time getting approved for Clickdealer. Recently they haven't had the resources available to take on new affiliates, but it's possible that's changed now.
Yeah... I have been denied with Clickdealer :-(
if I use "golden goose" as Affiliate network instead (I got approved with them :) ), would I be able to follow the course?

CrakRevenue
Yeah... I have been denied with Clickdealer :-(
if I use "golden goose" as Affiliate network instead (I got approved with them :) ), would I be able to follow the course?
You can follow the course to a point, but the course is about credit card submit sweepstakes, which GG doesn't have.

Guys, I think Zeydoo has some CC submit offers.

Dont know how they compare to Clickdealer when it comes to payout...

Welcome to the Push Ads + Sweepstakes Mastery Course!

This course was designed to take you from complete newbie to master push notifications with credit card submit sweepstakes CPA offers. No prior experience with affiliate marketing or media buying necessary!

The course covers 3 trackers (Binom, Voluum, and BeMob). Only follow the tracker section for the tracker you choose.

What You Do Need:​

You will need $150 - $300 per month for the essential tools & resources. The tools I recommend are necessary if you're going to be successful.

In addition, I suggest you have at least $1,000 to spend on traffic, but $2,000+ is highly recommended.

The Course Outline:​

Here are all of the lessons listed in the suggested order you should read them in (skip irrelevant tracker lessons).

Tools We'll Use in this Course​

Applications​

Sweepstakes Vertical​

Affiliate Offers​

Push Notification Ads​

Spying​

Landing Pages​

Binom Tracker​

Voluum Tracker​

BeMob Tracker​

Zeropark Campaigns​

Case Studies​

Scaling​

If you have not purchased access to the course yet, you can do it on our Account Upgrades page for $79.
Hi @Nick - what would you say is a normal ROI with the $2,000 budget, for Push Vertical that can be consistently achieved?

Hi @Nick - what would you say is a normal ROI with the $2,000 budget, for Push Vertical that can be consistently achieved?
It depends on many factors (offer, GEO, scale, funnel, etc.). I wouldn't go in expecting anything more than 30% at scale, but you'll likely hit higher than that. I've been pretty consistent over 100% ROI; sometimes 200%+.

Definitely looking forward to reading this material. I'm ready to kick into hyper drive. LOL

if i have $2k budget and use spy tools to copy other campaign that already doing well, what do you think is the normal ROI?
or using spytools doesn't mean that my campaign will perform as good as the one i copy?

if i have $2k budget and use spy tools to copy other campaign that already doing well, what do you think is the normal ROI?
or using spytools doesn't mean that my campaign will perform as good as the one i copy?
Once you find a profitable offer and funnel, then this:
It depends on many factors (offer, GEO, scale, funnel, etc.). I wouldn't go in expecting anything more than 30% at scale, but you'll likely hit higher than that. I've been pretty consistent over 100% ROI; sometimes 200%+.