Case Study #1

kaminari

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
For this case study, I used the ClickDealer affiliate network, Zeropark traffic source, and the Binom tracker.

Day 1

To get this campaign off the ground, I asked my ClickDealer affiliate manager for a list of their top offers by revenue.

There were probably 20 - 30 different credit card submit sweepstakes offers on that list. I looked through the list and decided to focus on a T2 country, as T1 can be harder to get working and be more expensive to see what works.

The offer was for a Samsung Galaxy S9 in Sweden with a payout of 30 euro, which is about $36.

When I decided to try credit card submit sweepstakes offers, I wasn't sure what kind of landing pages worked best because I didn't have much experience with these offers.

So what I did was pull up the Anstrex Push Spy Tool and look for landing pages that seemed to be popular. I downloaded 5 different landing pages to split test and see what works best.

I had a scratch ticket lander, a survey lander with a short text, and survey lander with longer text, and 2 quite different spin-the-wheel landing pages.

I cleaned the code

Last edited:
You need to purchase this course to be able to view the content! Select your payment method below and click to purchase.