Introducing the Beginners Course 2.0

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
In November 2019, I published our Pops Guide here on affLIFT. This was my attempt at creating a resource for brand new affiliates where they would be taken step-by-step through the process of setting up their first affiliate marketing campaign.

Over the past 4 years, the Pops Guide has been used by thousands of affiliates.

But, it is 4 years old. We've been talking about doing a new one for awhile and last month I asked @dood if he wanted to make it. He did ๐ŸŽ‰

and...here it is ๐Ÿ‘‡

Beginners Course 2.0 is an updated version of our Pops Guide created specifically with newbie affiliates in mind.

As you go through the course, you'll learn step-by-step how to setup an effective campaign using:

โœ… Skro tracker (free)
โœ… PopAds (low deposit)
โœ… Zeydoo (smartlink on popular affiliate network)

Here is the outline for the course:

Should I take this course rather than the Pops Guide?​

As I said, the Pops Guide is over 4 years old, but it is still relevant. I personally recommend you go through both the Pops Guide and the Beginners Course 2.0. You are going to use the same traffic source for both courses (PopAds), but you'll get approved into 2 different affiliate networks and work with 2 different smartlinks.

Also, by going through both courses you'll also gain experience with both BeMob and Skro trackers. Then, you can decide which one to use on your future campaigns ๐Ÿ’ช

I already went through the Pops Guide. Should I do the Beginners Course 2.0?​

I don't see why not. Both courses should provide you with insights to similar campaigns and strategies, but give you a different setup. Your results from the two campaigns could be very different and it's worth testing and learning from 2 different people :)

Try it out and let us know what you think!

Galaksion Contest
Had a few members message me questions from the course. Please post them in the threads because I am sure if you have a question, someone else does too :)