Join Adcash today and start earning big!

Are you making consistent profits with Pops/Push?

RollerAds

Are you making consistent profits with Pops/Push?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Wow :love:

any tips and niche recommendations

If everything is working and then suddenly changed, Its about the offer/company, switch to other
Learn coding, I never use trackers, other landers, other websites. I created all for myself.
Try to make your own product, less middleman, more profit
Always check forums, sector, for new techniques
Start with what works best for you
Spend a lot of time on it

Keitaro
If everything is working and then suddenly changed, Its about the offer/company, switch to other
Learn coding, I never use trackers, other landers, other websites. I created all for myself.
Try to make your own product, less middleman, more profit
Always check forums, sector, for new techniques
Start with what works best for you
Spend a lot of time on it
Thanks for your tips, mate! I really appreciate how you distilled your years of experience into such concise and actionable advice in just one paragraph.

My main focus is basically Pop/Push, and for a long time they brought "steady income", so I don't even bother to test other sources and ad types.
But as a result, it can get itself into harder and harder situations.

For example, in '17 I was running CPI antivirus and easily making 100%+ profit,coming into '18-'21 I was comfortable in Sweep offers,

especially during the days when Fluent was shining, and a $3 offer with little to no quality requirements made it possible for me to make bold bids. Coming to the last two years, ads now only get 10-30% profit, mostly -10%-15%, with the most significant profit becoming Propush and Rollerads.

So, if Pop/Push hasn't changed over the years, the path to realisation has actually been changing, and if i can't change in time for this change, i can easily fail to make that $1, is what I'm trying to say.

On a sunny day in Sweep, I got 10,000+Revenue in one night, but that was already 2019
View attachment 51844

2024 pop and push on Bemob and Maxconv ROI

View attachment 51841

What tools do use to manage such large volume of traffic and guess campaigns? Its impossible to optimize or even set up manually all that. Tx

Looks like I was wrong. People are still making money with pops/push it seems, 47% is way more than what I expected. It's the lurkers making profit in the shadows. @Tamas and I should stop complaining and level up our games. 🤣
you forgot to add to the prompt:

Are you making consistent profits with Pops/Push?​

(BUT YOU DONT WORK AT A TRAFF SOURCE OR AFF NETWORK...)
😀

you forgot to add to the prompt:

Are you making consistent profits with Pops/Push?​

(BUT YOU DONT WORK AT A TRAFF SOURCE OR AFF NETWORK...)
😀
I doubt they're impacting this poll at all :)

Its easy with pops to get consistent profit all day for me , but I have my own products, so no middle man (affiliate company) for me.

For push its always never working consistant for me, its too annoying and unwanted for users, yes you can fake and mimic the ad as its urgent and important for user but it makes the ad suspended, so I am not touching this push ads.

And for those who needs motivation, I am making around $1.5k profit per day on average.
what kind of product if you don't mind ? ... no need to be more specific than you are confortable with...

What tools do use to manage such large volume of traffic and guess campaigns? Its impossible to optimize or even set up manually all that. Tx
I don't think managing ads is a problem anymore, I used to manually manage hundreds of Pop ads and optimise them manually on a daily basis, thanks to the fact that I was in the industry in my first job and started dealing with them during my internship. Now I'll only manage around 50 ads (usually no more than 100) and I'll handle it in conjunction with the platform's automated optimisation rules and Google docs.

I doubt they're impacting this poll at all :)

I don't think managing ads is a problem anymore, I used to manually manage hundreds of Pop ads and optimise them manually on a daily basis, thanks to the fact that I was in the industry in my first job and started dealing with them during my internship. Now I'll only manage around 50 ads (usually no more than 100) and I'll handle it in conjunction with the platform's automated optimisation rules and Google docs.
What google docs is for? Tx

Stuck at $50 profit level for quite a while.

What to do now ?

I don't want to quit doing this, but it has cost much of my time indeed. Every night, every weekend and every holiday I have ignored my family and just sit in front of my desk staring at my tracker.

What to do now ?

I don't want to quit doing this, but it has cost much of my time indeed. Every night, every weekend and every holiday I have ignored my family and just sit in front of my desk staring at my tracker.
This is all too familiar text, I struggled here in the past but I stuck it out. Now have some steady income and can give my weekends back to my family and kids, I spent 4-5 years like this before that.

What to do now ?

Step 1 would be getting away from your computer. Take a break. As much as we want this to be profitable, ignoring your family and refreshing your stats is not going to make them go up.

Scaling to other traffic sources, testing new campaigns (with moderation), and looking at different strategies is the best option. If this is your only means of income, you may want to scale back instead of up.

$50/day is nice. How passive is it? I know there is no such thing as completely passive income with media buying, but if you have something you can step away from for a day or so and then come back and look at with fresh eyes and a fresh mind, I think you'll be happier with the results.

I personally do not check my campaigns (besides a glance here and there) for most of the weekend. Of course, I went over my paid events on Voluum yesterday and lost out on quite a bit of profit, but for me, it was still worth it (and it was Father's Day so there's no way I was going to be able to spend time on it anyway 😉).

As I've gotten older, I've realized the benefits of work/life balance actually tend to benefit both of those things (not just life). For the most part, I've been against the "grind" mentality that our industry has pushed for a few decades now. Grind does not equal grow.

(sorry for the rant and of course this is just my personal opinion and there are many people who will disagree 😆)

Step 1 would be getting away from your computer. Take a break. As much as we want this to be profitable, ignoring your family and refreshing your stats is not going to make them go up.

Scaling to other traffic sources, testing new campaigns (with moderation), and looking at different strategies is the best option. If this is your only means of income, you may want to scale back instead of up.

$50/day is nice. How passive is it? I know there is no such thing as completely passive income with media buying, but if you have something you can step away from for a day or so and then come back and look at with fresh eyes and a fresh mind, I think you'll be happier with the results.

I personally do not check my campaigns (besides a glance here and there) for most of the weekend. Of course, I went over my paid events on Voluum yesterday and lost out on quite a bit of profit, but for me, it was still worth it (and it was Father's Day so there's no way I was going to be able to spend time on it anyway 😉).

As I've gotten older, I've realized the benefits of work/life balance actually tend to benefit both of those things (not just life). For the most part, I've been against the "grind" mentality that our industry has pushed for a few decades now. Grind does not equal grow.

(sorry for the rant and of course this is just my personal opinion and there are many people who will disagree 😆)

Thanks luke !

This is not the only means of my income. Actually I work for a listed company( salary + options ≈ $150k ), and I just take this as a side hustle.

The only problem is if I can't prove myself in the next couple of month, my wife won't allow me to continue doing this. No need to suffer in her opinion.

I have been in this biz for over 20 years. and it seems the landscape changes every 5 years. You need to constantly look for new markets and technics.
Between 2003 and 2012 I had a successful network of sites all in the top 10 on my targeted keywords in google averaging $1500 a day in commissions. I thought I was set for life. On March 28, 2012 big G changed their algorithm and I lost my business overnight

In 2013 I began media buying foe the products I was selling before from seo the margins were not there in 2016 I started Pay per call marketing using G's call only ads by 2017 i was profiting $700 per day. Then big G changes their policy and once again lost everything over night.

Discovered mVas offers in 2018 was makin $200 a day but during covid the prices increased and profit dropped to break even.

I just did my last test with propellerads this week. dropped $300 got $100 in return using traditional methods.

Face it we are all slaves to to traffic giants and nothing we can do about it.

Thanks luke !

This is not the only means of my income. Actually I work for a listed company( salary + options ≈ $150k ), and I just take this as a side hustle.

The only problem is if I can't prove myself in the next couple of month, my wife won't allow me to continue doing this. No need to suffer in her opinion.
If you aren't in such dire need of money, then I also agree with your wife's point of view—after all, your salary is already very high.

I have been in this biz for over 20 years. and it seems the landscape changes every 5 years. You need to constantly look for new markets and technics.
Between 2003 and 2012 I had a successful network of sites all in the top 10 on my targeted keywords in google averaging $1500 a day in commissions. I thought I was set for life. On March 28, 2012 big G changed their algorithm and I lost my business overnight

In 2013 I began media buying foe the products I was selling before from seo the margins were not there in 2016 I started Pay per call marketing using G's call only ads by 2017 i was profiting $700 per day. Then big G changes their policy and once again lost everything over night.

Discovered mVas offers in 2018 was makin $200 a day but during covid the prices increased and profit dropped to break even.

I just did my last test with propellerads this week. dropped $300 got $100 in return using traditional methods.

Face it we are all slaves to to traffic giants and nothing we can do about it.

All good but I am completely not with you on the last sentence. We are not slaves to any. Think outside the box.
IM is not just about social media , SEO and media buying.

For example, list building.
I created a system to create phone numbers, and a whatsapp checker to verify numbers to check its active or not, and I started to create hundreds of thousands of active numbers and now even marketing them general niches by whatsapp messages and smses. See, I am not relied on Google or Instagram or any. And its pretty successful.