Skro
One single dashboard to manage all your ads. API Integrations for Meta, TikTok, Google, Taboola, Outbrain, Sedo, Tonic, System1, Bodis, Clickbank...

Are you making consistent profits with Pops/Push?

Affiliate

Are you making consistent profits with Pops/Push?

• Yes

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters

noisyboy

Grand Guru
With all the discussion going around on the forum, I'm curious to know where you all stand on this.

For those who are consistently profitable with Pops/Push, and willing to share, it would be great if you could share some insights into what you're doing differently to differentiate yourselves from regular affiliates, of course without revealing your whole strategy(s).

Affiliate
My main focus is basically Pop/Push, and for a long time they brought "steady income", so I don't even bother to test other sources and ad types.
But as a result, it can get itself into harder and harder situations.

For example, in '17 I was running CPI antivirus and easily making 100%+ profit,coming into '18-'21 I was comfortable in Sweep offers,

especially during the days when Fluent was shining, and a $3 offer with little to no quality requirements made it possible for me to make bold bids. Coming to the last two years, ads now only get 10-30% profit, mostly -10%-15%, with the most significant profit becoming Propush and Rollerads.

So, if Pop/Push hasn't changed over the years, the path to realisation has actually been changing, and if i can't change in time for this change, i can easily fail to make that $1, is what I'm trying to say.

On a sunny day in Sweep, I got 10,000+Revenue in one night, but that was already 2019

2024 pop and push on Bemob and Maxconv ROI

Last edited:
I run pop all the time and even push will be minimal.
I don't think I am any different from others because I get almost all the information from our forum.
At present, I am still full of confidence in pop/push, and believe that I still have some room for improvement.

My main focus is basically Pop/Push, and for a long time they brought "steady income", so I don't even bother to test other sources and ad types.
But as a result, it can get itself into harder and harder situations.

For example, in '17 I was running CPI antivirus and easily making 100%+ profit,coming into '18-'21 I was comfortable in Sweep offers,

especially during the days when Fluent was shining, and a $3 offer with little to no quality requirements made it possible for me to make bold bids. Coming to the last two years, ads now only get 10-30% profit, mostly -10%-15%, with the most significant profit becoming Propush and Rollerads.

So, if Pop/Push hasn't changed over the years, the path to realisation has actually been changing, and if i can't change in time for this change, i can easily fail to make that $1, is what I'm trying to say.

On a sunny day in Sweep, I got 10,000+Revenue in one night, but that was already 2019
View attachment 51844

2024 pop and push on Bemob and Maxconv ROI

View attachment 51841

View attachment 51842
Those are some impressive numbers. $229k in costs, wow. That's a lot!

How many campaigns/geos are you running on average to be able to achieve spends like this without deteriorating your ROI too much?

Are you still running Sweeps in 2024?

I run pop all the time and even push will be minimal.
I don't think I am any different from others because I get almost all the information from our forum.
At present, I am still full of confidence in pop/push, and believe that I still have some room for improvement.
Have you been able to stay in the green the last few months?

Have you been able to stay in the green the last few months?
It's green most of the time except for a few very special days.
I would also adopt some conservative testing strategies and try to avoid losing money throughout the day.

Of course, my profits are relatively small and cannot be compared with the experts in the forum.🥹

I didn't work much this year, but I'm still in the green almost every month. 2023 was much better. I worked a lot. I was running many mVAS campaigns. I stopped it almost completely, but I'm still working on other campaigns, not necessarily mVAS. This is the same Pop you were talking about: 80% Pop, rest Push/IP.
These net numbers remove clickloss, servers, and the rest of the taxes.

Those are some impressive numbers. $229k in costs, wow. That's a lot!

How many campaigns/geos are you running on average to be able to achieve spends like this without deteriorating your ROI too much?

Are you still running Sweeps in 2024?
Yes, almost $30-40k per month on Pop/Push, I haven't seriously counted, probably no more than 100 ads, and I manage about 50 active ads per day.

No, I no longer run SOI Sweep (I mean Fluent,CD,Bigbang), but I still see these offers active in the marketplace.

I didn't work much this year, but I'm still in the green almost every month. 2023 was much better. I worked a lot. I was running many mVAS campaigns. I stopped it almost completely, but I'm still working on other campaigns, not necessarily mVAS. This is the same Pop you were talking about: 80% Pop, rest Push/IP.
These net numbers remove clickloss, servers, and the rest of the taxes.

View attachment 51845
Hi @L1Ght,

What do you think, what kind of landing pages work better with mVas, I usually try the "Win money" kind of LP's, but still in the red zone.

Yes, almost $30-40k per month on Pop/Push, I haven't seriously counted, probably no more than 100 ads, and I manage about 50 active ads per day.

No, I no longer run SOI Sweep (I mean Fluent,CD,Bigbang), but I still see these offers active in the marketplace.
SOI Sweeps are not profitable anymore, one of the main reasons is the duplicate rate, they don't fire postback if a lead is duplicate and above 50+.

I would say my winners make up for my losers but there are plenty of losers. I had a bad stretch at the beginning of this year but things are looking up.

Hi @L1Ght,

What do you think, what kind of landing pages work better with mVas, I usually try the "Win money" kind of LP's, but still in the red zone.
I run them with sweep, age confirmation, download, streaming LP
They all work. Just because you have a good page does not mean that the offer will convert
test another offer

A grand guru suggested me to study search ads a year ago when I just got started doing media buy.

By the way, he earns millions dollars a year.

I think many chinese friends know who I'm talking about.

I would say my winners make up for my losers but there are plenty of losers. I had a bad stretch at the beginning of this year but things are looking up.
The biggest problem is most people want to make a living from day 2, they have "no other choice" , they are broke and find affiliate marketing and think wow , lambo!

It's not the case with Noisyboy , BobZhang and many others tho, they've's been in this for years and yes, they're making a profit overall, just like you but can you imagine living with just those profits? I know it's not your problem but the way affiliate marketing but most importantly networks and traffic sources are promoted here is the problem I guess.

@Luke , have you thought about a higher tier section of the forum? something like $100/month , where of course only advanced marketers would be able to join and afford it long-term and of course without all these companies who just spam the forum.

I don't know about others but I hesitate to share advanced strategies with 95% copy-paste lurkers here... I bet it's one the biggest reason we don't see any advanced strategies from Nick , Varun, Anth either, just to name a few...

The biggest problem is most people want to make a living from day 2, they have "no other choice" , they are broke and find affiliate marketing and think wow , lambo!
Yeah, managing expectations is hard and most people are not realistic. Especially people in dire straits. Not much we can do about that but refund them when they realize there's more to it than copying a link and collecting money.

It's not the case with Noisyboy , BobZhang and many others tho, they've's been in this for years and yes, they're making a profit overall, just like you but can you imagine living with just those profits?
No, but I also would not try to live off those profits. I've been there. I got a job and used affiliate marketing as supplemental income for a long long time before I was even close to being able to go full-time. Everyone has a different opinion on finances and I am not going to tell anyone how to manage their money.

I know it's not your problem but the way affiliate marketing but most importantly networks and traffic sources are promoted here is the problem I guess.
Things are always changing in the industry. I am sure discussions on affLIFT will follow the trends :)

@Luke , have you thought about a higher tier section of the forum? something like $100/month , where of course only advanced marketers would be able to join and afford it long-term and of course without all these companies who just spam the forum.
I haven't. I would assume it would not be very active but I've been wrong in my assumptions before.

I don't know about others but I hesitate to share advanced strategies with 95% copy-paste lurkers here... I bet it's one the biggest reason we don't see any advanced strategies from Nick , Varun, Anth either, just to name a few...
Interesting idea. I am not sure if they would share beyond what they already do. Creating an "Advanced" membership and section of the forum would be pretty easy though.