PropellerAds Follow Along Contest - Vote For Your Favorites #PA23

Which follow alongs from the contest are your favorites? (you can vote for 2)

• vinay333

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Skyde

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rob

• BobZhang

• lstivejsamec

• LonelyWolf

• Ack

• Yang

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • jaswinder

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • L1Ght

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • ShobhitAgarwal

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Tarling

• noisyboy

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Dickie

• Martillo

• Nick

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • tomdanhel

• sorrowz

• RichardTay

• Dungx

• Beckman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boltr

• scooby

• trx

• hypeboy

• JuanDLink

• HAkorehdeh

• sprout77

• kingpush

• dood

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • fready1311

• Hadomi

• LazyGuy

• affmission

• luckyweber

• Johnny_eX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our biggest follow along contest ever with PropellerAds has ended and it's time to to figure out who is going to get the $12,000 in prizes!

💰 The prizes are:​

• 1st Place: $3500
  • 2nd Place: $1700
  • 3rd Place: $1000
  • 4th Place: $750
  • 5th Place: $500
  • Participation Prize Pool: $2550
We had 36 follow alongs complete all the steps to qualify meaning each member who does not win one of the prizes above will receive $82 💰

Voting ends 1 week after this poll is created. Each member of affLIFT can vote for 2 follow alongs so please vote for your favorites and take your choices seriously.

⚠️ Members are discouraged from incentivizing other members to vote for them. You are welcome to ask people who enjoyed your follow along to vote for you but please do not try offering an incentive to vote for you!

Because of the bonuses and extra ProPush prize money, it's possible each winner will receive even more money than is listed above!

The winners and all participants will receive their prize money within a day or two of the poll closing :)

Good luck!

Participating Follow Alongs​

Here is a list of all the follow alongs and members you can vote for:

@vinay333

@Skyde

@Rob

@BobZhang

@lstivejsamec

@LonelyWolf

@Ack

@Yang

@jaswinder

@L1Ght

@ShobhitAgarwal

@Tarling

@noisyboy

@Dickie

@Martillo

@Nick

@tomdanhel

@sorrowz

@RichardTay

@Dungx

@Beckman

@boltr

@scooby

@trx

@hypeboy

@JuanDLink

@HAkorehdeh

@sprout77

@kingpush

@dood

@fready1311

@Hadomi

@LazyGuy

@affmission

@luckyweber

@Johnny_eX

Thanks again to my friends at @PropellerAds to making this the most exciting contest we've ever had and always supporting our awesome community 👍

Geozo
@L1Ght & @dood 👏 thanks for your hard work , i enjoyed reading your FA ❤️ Keep it up 🔥

Thanks @Luke @PropellerAds @ProPush you are the best

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the delay in expressing my gratitude for your votes. I truly didn't expect such an overwhelming show of support, and I'm deeply thankful for each and every vote. Your encouragement means a lot to me.

I've just returned from being out of town and am excited to embark on new adventures and power-packed follow alongs starting tomorrow. I'll be launching two new follow-alongs: one for Click2Call offers and another for COD offers on push traffic. My aim is to bring value to the community through these endeavors, and I'm eager to share my experiences.

I'm grateful for your ongoing support, so please continue to stand by me. Once again, thank you all, and I wish the best of luck to everyone.

Happy to see so many votes! :)

Hello, everyone!

As promised, I've just kicked off one of the two new follow-along journeys today! You can find all the details and updates right here: https://afflift.com/f/threads/the-u...blueprint-my-experiment-and-experience.11745/

Your support and feedback mean the world to me. I'd be thrilled if you could check it out, share your thoughts, and join me on this adventure. Let's learn, grow, and succeed together!