Follow Along #PA23 Back to School

CrakRevenue

Rob

Grand Guru
Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to check out my follow along. Here are some details of my first campaign for the follow along.

Traffic: Propellerads Pops (using CPA Goal bidding to start)
Landing Page: Customized Sweeps Lander
Offer: Testing various pin submits mainly from Golden Goose and Monetizer
Additional Monetization: Collecting push subs (Monetizer) and using Backunder (to Zeydoo surveys)

I actually started this campaign a few days ago but it fits this contest so I will use it here. The overall stats so far:

stats-jpg.42112

The top campaign is the main campaign, the second one is backunder traffic. There is also $2.49 in push revenue from my landing page push collection plus $1.38 in push revenue from one of the offers on Monetizer. That puts me at -34% ROI so far which is not bad for a campaign that is only a few days old.

I have duplicated the campaign 5 times already and the only optimization has been cutting bad offers (main and backunder) and cutting a couple of browsers that were really underperforming. Considering the minimal optimization and ROI at -34%

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!