OfferGate CPA Network
500+ high rates offers in Software, E-commerce, Mobile Apps, iGaming, Online Games, and Finance across all GEOs.

Partners.House Follow Along Contest - $5000 in Prizes

Vortex
BIG Conference
@PartnersHouse
I've encountered two instances where your LP domain I used was flagged by GSB, resulting in my ad campaigns being banned. As far as I know, other users have also experienced this. Is there any way to reduce the occurrence of such issues? When I first encountered this flagging problem, I asked your customer service, but after a few days, I still haven't received a response.
View attachment 54601
Additionally, when I checked the site's URL, I noticed that the domain name had already been changed, but there was no notification from the platform. I think an email notification could be added.
Hello. This is a specific feature of push notifications, we quickly change our domains. But sometimes they get banned.
You can always buy a private domain from us. Which only you will use.

Hello. This is a specific feature of push notifications, we quickly change our domains. But sometimes they get banned.
You can always buy a private domain from us. Which only you will use.
What if I buy a private domain and then that domain gets banned too? waste $10?

What if I buy a private domain and then that domain gets banned too? waste $10?
Unfortunately, yes. When using certain landing pages for push collect, they are practically banned within a few hours of sending traffic. Luke mentioned that the landing page from Monetizer works well, or you could try using a landing page that is not specifically for push collect. I use this latter option, and I haven't had any problems for weeks.

Unfortunately, yes. When using certain landing pages for push collect, they are practically banned within a few hours of sending traffic. Luke mentioned that the landing page from Monetizer works well, or you could try using a landing page that is not specifically for push collect. I use this latter option, and I haven't had any problems for weeks.
The Monetizer Push Landing Page is still working great for me (no blocks since I started using it).

Go vote!