AdPlexity
See the exact ads your competitors are running

Vote For Your Favorite PropellerAds Follow Along #PA24

RichAds

Which members created the best follow alongs? Vote for your 3 favorites!

• missu

• BobZhang

• chinopapa

• AffiliateNewbie

• BHP

• 104KG

• AffiliateNate

• samueleto1

• beard

• sorrowz

• Alukard_X

• RichardTay

• xanigm

• Hankky

• sprout77

• JohnW

• Martillo

• keep

• mmusta

• cheyingtan

• FunnelFlux

• dood

• VastlySeeds

• Yang

• LazyGuy

• Alcantarilha

• Bowen

Results are only viewable after voting.
RichAds
I'm sad to hear you guys feel that way.

I don't see any point in posting at least 4 updates where I'll just have something like

Campaign #1 - Spent $50 - Revenue $20 - Profit -$30

and repeat something like that 3 more times.

I like to focus on the process. If you remember my past PA FA:

I also used the similar approach, and it seems the members liked it.

In the end - members vote for FA-s and if they like it - you get the vote. So posting GIF-s about faking stuff just doesn't make sense.

It doesn't matter who wins the prize, as long as their campaign has indeed achieved outstanding results, or even if it didn’t succeed in hitting the green, they have shared useful ideas/experiences/techniques/etc. If there’s nothing of value and only a few updates made just to meet the contest requirements, then...

I don't see any point in posting at least 4 updates where I'll just have something like

In the end - members vote for FA-s and if they like it - you get the vote. So posting GIF-s about faking stuff just doesn't make sense.
I want to start by saying that my intention is not to target or criticize anyone or what they are doing. If my words come across in a way that makes anyone feel upset or uncomfortable, I sincerely apologize. I only wish to express my perspective on the rules because, due to them, some of us who participated in the contest feel excluded now.

I honestly didn’t even know what mistake I made. I only realized I had been disqualified when I noticed my name wasn’t on the voting list. I am not here to argue about that or hold any hard feelings. It’s a contest, and if anyone can learn something from these contests or follow-alongs, that's a great outcome.

@dood , I truly appreciate all the work you’ve done. Whether you believe it or not, I’m a big fan of yours. I’m only referring to the rules, which have been emphasized more this time with the creation of a PDF. I’m merely pointing out my thoughts on the rules mentioned, nothing personal at all

@dood , I truly appreciate all the work you’ve done. Whether you believe it or not, I’m a big fan of yours. I’m only referring to the rules, which have been emphasized more this time with the creation of a PDF. I’m merely pointing out my thoughts on the rules mentioned, nothing personal at all

Thanks man.

Sad to see you being disqualified. I also feel that there was more "fear" among members in this contest because a few of them got disqualified in the beginning so I guess not many members joined the contest in the end because of that.

But what can you do. We don't write the rules.

Don't get me wrong. You post the most comprehensive guides on the forum. I love everything you do here (and my GIF didn't mean anything).

I loved your previous PA FA but you posted only one update as to how your campaigns performed in this contest and I just felt it seemed a bit far-fetched that you're #1 in the poll (you're one of the most helpful persons on the forum, so I get it). What I meant is that the quality of FAs has reduced a lot since the last PA contest.

I read through every single follow along and voted for the 3 I thought were the best (and the 2 for the ProPush part). I didn't tie to to some member or favoritism. I don't think that is too hard to do, but if you prefer to vote for a member simply because you like them or their content, that is up to you. We're all adults here (even if we do like to use weird gifs to express ourselves at times).

The disqualification of some members from the contest was disappointing. I agree. This is the first contest we've had where that happened and it's something I am going to have to consider in the future. I agree that it negatively impacted the quality of the follow alongs which is the whole reason I run these things.

Assuming I don't see any sort of fraud in the voting, we're going to award the prize money based off who you all choose, just like we do every contest.

This is why I ask you all to cast your votes and take it seriously :)