Follow Along Contest - Anything Goes - $2500 in Prizes

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am happy to announce that we're going to do a 3-week follow along contest with $2500 in prizes! 🚀

The contest will run from March 18th until April 8th. There will be 1-week long poll to find our big winners (the best follow alongs) and prizes will be paid out on Tax Day, April 15th!

The last day to create your follow along will be April 4th.

You are going to love it!

💰 THE PRIZES

For this contest, we have a cash prize for everyone who participates and a special prize for the top 2 most voted for follow alongs.

COMMUNITY FAVORITES - $1,500

The Community Favorite award will be given to 2 participants chosen by the affLIFT community. We will create a poll with all the participating follow along threads that qualify on April 8th. All requirements need to be done BEFORE the poll is created on the 8th. All members of the community with have an opportunity to vote for their favorite follow along and the 2 members with the most votes will be awarded a Community Favorite prize based on their number of votes:

1st - $1,000
2nd - $500

PARTICIPATION TROPHY - $1,000 (split up)

The Participation Trophy award will be given to every person who participates in the contest that creates at least 1 follow along thread that qualifies as an entry into the contest except for the Community Favorite winners above. I've outlined what is required for qualification below. The total prize pool of $1,000 will be split up among the participates (for example, if we have 10 participants that qualify, each will receive $100).

✅ HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Participation in our contests here on affLIFT is easy. The goal is to help you and encourage you to take action. You can participate in the contest just by creating a follow along thread/campaign.

Your follow along can be for any ad format, use any traffic source, tracker and use any affiliate network!

Here are the steps for qualification:

1. Create Follow Along thread.
  2. Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread.
  3. Post at least 5 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible).
  4. You must spend at least $100 total on your campaign(s) for your follow along or it will not count as a participating follow along. You must include a screenshot from your traffic source to show you spent $100.
That's it! Continue to update your thread with how your campaign is going and any questions you have or things you've found that might be helpful to other members.

You will earn RevShare from your follow along so keep it updated and keep earning!

IMPORTANT: You are only allowed to participate in this contest using 1 affLIFT account. Anyone caught with multiple accounts that are participating or voting in the contest will be disqualified (and banned).

🎉 FOLLOW ALONG THREAD PARTICIPANTS

Here are the follow alongs created for the contest so far:

Last edited:
Edu-Money
Is this the first one like this? Great idea!
I was looking back a bit because I remember us talking about doing one like this but I couldn't find one. That being said, I might not have gone back far enough. Definitely the first one in awhile and the first one with RevShare like this for sure :D

We have a special bonus code for all affLIFT members. :cool: But if anyone's thinking about doing a follow-along with Adcash, write us a private message, and let's talk! 👀
dropped you a pm