Follow Along Chris' Follow Along with AFFLift's Guides

Geozo

ChrisF

Lurker
Hey, what's up everyone, I thought that starting a follow along would be the best way to introduce myself!
I've been reading a lot and It's great to see others learning the ropes till having stable campaigns in the green!

Plus is perfect to keep me accountable and have a discussion with all of those who'd love to chime in!
Anyway, this is my first follow along, don't really have a name for it, but I'm just following the Beginner's Guide 2.0.

โ„น๏ธ Traffic Source: PopAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: FunnelFlux
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Smartlink
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: < 1$

๐ŸŽฏ Current Goal: Learning how to setup everything, decided which tech stack I feel confident to use and learn how to ready/apply data I see in the tracker/traffic source. Turning reds into greens would be great, but I'll be happy to get a solid understanding of everything. MAKE 1$ dollar a day? why not.

๐Ÿ† I believe it will be successful because: In the last year I created the life conditions to keep working without rushing anything and the little disposable income I can dedicate to it. I'm not sure THIS will be the campaign that will turn green, but extracting profitable segments will be

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!