Anything Goes Contest - Vote For Your Favorite Follow Along

1win

Which follow along from the contest is your favorite?

• BobZhang

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • missu

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • jaswinder

• Randall377

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lardco

• Hadomi

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • SunTime

• joker0by

• backgrind

• Rob

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Yang

• noisyboy

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • sprout77

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Desha

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • fready1311

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • LazyGuy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our Anything Goes Contest has ended and it's time to find our winners! πŸ‘‡

πŸ’° The prizes are:​

1st - $1,000
2nd - $500
Participation Prize - $1,000 (split among qualifying participants listed below who do not win a prize above)

We had 16 follow alongs complete all the steps to qualify meaning each member who does not win one of the prizes above will receive $72 πŸ’°

Voting ends 1 week after this poll is created. Each member of affLIFT can vote 1 time so please vote for your favorite and take your choice seriously.

⚠️ Members are discouraged from incentivizing other members to vote for them. You are welcome to ask people who enjoyed your follow along to vote for you but please do not try offering an incentive to vote for you!

The winners and all participants will receive their prize money within a day or two of the poll closing :)

Good luck!

Participating Follow Alongs​

Here is a list of all the follow alongs in the order they were posted:

@BobZhang

@missu

@jaswinder

@Randall377

@Lardco

@Hadomi

@SunTime

@joker0by

@backgrind

@Rob

@Yang

@noisyboy

@sprout77

@Desha

@fready1311

@LazyGuy

AdsEmpire
I thought there were some good follow alongs for this contest. Thank you everyone who participated! :)

VotedπŸ‘Œ. Good luck to all.:D

@Luke, I want to confirm with you whether we are still encouraged to continue to update Follow Alongs after the voting starts?
Although I haven't seen any instructions prohibiting updating Follow Along after the voting has started, I still feel a little worried every time I update it.:D

Last edited:
I thought there were some good follow alongs for this contest. Thank you everyone who participated! :)
I really like the format where you can choose your traffic source and affiliate network. It doesn't work as well for a sponsorship, but it allows for some pretty diverse and interesting follow alongs. It would be nice to have this kind of contest again some time.

The competition is over now, and during this process, I learned a lot, failed a few times, and eventually even ran a campaign that seemed profitable, but my skills are just not there yet, and I still haven't been able to consistently achieve a green ROI.

I'll be honest, I voted for myself, haha O(∩_∩)O~ :ROFLMAO:
but I found out that a friend also voted for me. I don't know who you are, but thank you! I feel more motivated to keep going now!;)

It's fantastic to see so many engaging and detailed follow alongs from all of you. Each one brought something unique to the table, making it a pleasure to read your your progress.:D

Wishing all participants the best of luck in the contest! May the efforts and creativity showcased in your follow alongs lead to well-deserved victories for each of you!πŸŽ‰

VotedπŸ‘Œ. Good luck to all.:D

@Luke, I want to confirm with you whether we are still encouraged to continue to update Follow Alongs after the voting starts?
Although I haven't seen any instructions prohibiting updating Follow Along after the voting has started, I still feel a little worried every time I update it.:D
Of course! I highly recommend you keep it updated because that could definitely drive votes :)

I really like the format where you can choose your traffic source and affiliate network. It doesn't work as well for a sponsorship, but it allows for some pretty diverse and interesting follow alongs. It would be nice to have this kind of contest again some time.
We will definitely do it again (y)

Desha's follow along is always the best, but I will vote for nobody this time, cause I can't see any follow along on mVas offers is making decent profit.

All the mVas follow alongs are so discouraging, all red, so sad. :sick:

Will anybody post some positive stuff to prove I'm wrong ? πŸ˜‚

I already voted for @Desha ..
Desha's follow along is always the best, but I will vote for nobody this time, cause I can't see any follow along on mVas offers is making decent profit.

All the mVas follow alongs are so discouraging, all red, so sad. :sick:

Will anybody post some positive stuff to prove I'm wrong ? πŸ˜‚
here is my little green mVas offers

Voted πŸ™‚πŸ™‚, there were some interesting follow alongs πŸš€πŸš€.

Voted βœ… , very interesting publications. You can get some ideas to do various tests