• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Propeller + GG + One GEO

Adsterra

Rob

Grand Guru
For this contest I am going to document some tests running Propeller traffic to GG (Golden Goose) offers in one GEO. I am not going to name the GEO but it is one that I have had some success with in the past and there are always plenty of offers available, so I want to try to master it.

I have one campaign running so far and it is looking decent. The funnel is a download themed lander (with backunder and Propush) to a download offer. Backunder goes to Monetizer. The lander is one I customized myself and just started running, so it should be fresh in this GEO.

CAMPAIGN #1
๐Ÿ’ณPropeller Spend: $22.49
๐Ÿ’ฐGG Revenue: $12.80
โ™ป๏ธBackunder: $5.06
๐Ÿ””Propush: $0.41
๐Ÿ“‰Profit/Loss: $4.22 (-18.8%)

The top zones are not profitable but they are close. At the very least it is some cheap data for the GEO. I am going to keep running this one as is by duplicating the CPAG campaign when traffic dies out. I am not in a hurry to get profitable and mostly want to build up some data for the GEO (best hours, OS versions,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!