Multiformat converting traffic source!
Achieve your traffic goals with Adavice DSP: 13% BONUS - PUSH & POP and more!

Partners.House Follow Along Contest - $5000 in Prizes

RichAds
Wise, Payoneer, and Paxum would be on my list in that order.

Right now I couldn't commit to your platform if the payment options aren't available yet
Well, Payoneer will be added tomorrow, so you can join our network and use it, but I understand your point, and we will do our best to provide all the popular payment options in the future.

Dolphin

I need a full guide on this please if possible. How to create a thread and adding a landing page? I am not able to figure out this.

View attachment 53403
I need a full guide on this please if possible. How to create a thread and adding a landing page? I am not able to figure out this.
Hello.
All answers to your question can be found here: https://intercom.help/partnershouse/en/collections/6644196-frequently-asked-questions

Here you will find tutorial videos on working with our platform: https://www.youtube.com/@PartnersHouse-eng/videos

You can contact your personal manager, they will help with setting up the company.

Hi, can you please help me in setup postback url and let me know What parameter is used for click ID value?
Hello.

You can contact your personal manager, he will help with setting up postback.

Contact in your personal account.

Thanks for your feedback, maybe you can elaborate what are the issues that you encountered and what info you needed was missing. Your insight is very important to us as we strive to provide the best experience for our users.
Can your landing pages display the corresponding language based on the language of the user's browser? If not, I think adding this feature is a good idea.

Can your landing pages display the corresponding language based on the language of the user's browser? If not, I think adding this feature is a good idea.
Hello. We have multilingual landing pages. They display the user's browser language.

Do all LPs support it? I don't know why, but when I opened it, there was no Traditional Chinese or Indonesian
All of our landing pages are multilingual, if you have chosen a landing page that does not display the language you want to see, please contact your manager ( you can reach out to @leo31ph, who is informed about your issue and will help you with everything), they will help you solve the problem or tell you which landing page to use for your audience.

Last edited:
All of our landing pages are multilingual, if you have chosen a landing page that does not display the language you want to see, please contact your manager ( you can reach out to @leo31ph, who is informed about your issue and will help you with everything), they will help you solve the problem or tell you which landing page to use for your audience.
thanks,can you provide me with some original code for LP?