• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Evadav in-page push+adult dating. Trying to make it profitable and stable.

Lardco

Lurker
Hello everyone! I've finally decided to create my first FA(the contest made a push for sure).

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Evadav
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: PeerClick
โœ… Affiliate Network: iMonetizeit&Cpamatica
๐Ÿ“ Type of Offer: adult dating
๐ŸŒŽ Geos: Various
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $0.2 - $6
๐Ÿ† My goal: to make it profitable and stable or get back the test budget at least:)

I'm going to use smartlinks with simple 'Are you over 18?' pre-lander so I can cut bad sources according to the LP CTR(even though it's not the best tactic).
I was running some campaigns on Evadav before and the best result I had so far was -%30 ROI so I would be glad to hear any advice from the community on how it is better to optimize.

Initially, I'm planning to make 2 campaigns(mobile and desktop) for LATAM geos(since I already have some blacklists for them). Probably I'm going to test other Tier 1-2 geos also. Looking forward to hear your thoughts about this approach. I will provide an update after some initial spending.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!