Follow Along Road to Homelessness

1win

noisyboy

Grand Guru
After blowing my life savings on trading and pops, here I am back with another attempt at affiliate marketing which I've failed in on and on for several years. What's gonna make this try yield a different result? I don't know. I just had some funds left at a couple of traffic sources, especially Adsterra. So I'm gonna use that to run something and see if I can make a few dollars.

🎯 Traffic Source: Adsterra
🔧 Tracking Tool: FunnelFlux & Binom
✅ Affiliate Network: Not Sure
💰Push Collection:
RollerAds (5x higher CPMs than ProPush)
👍 Type of Offer: Not Sure

Last time I checked, Adsterra on has a CPM cost token and no CPC/CPV token for pop traffic. FunnenFlux doesn't have the CPM cost tracking capability/option when creating a new campaign. Anyone knows how I can track Adsterra costs on FF?

I've switched from ProPush to RollerAds for push collection and seeing CPMs higher than 4.5x on RollerAds. :)

If you want to 5x your profits, switch from ProPush ASAP and see how much more you can make with RollerAds with the same traffic. If you want

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!