Introducing RevShare by affLIFT

1win

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am very excited to announce our brand new feature here on affLIFT, RevShare.

RevShare Program by affLIFT

With RevShare, we are offering a unique opportunity to each member of our community to be paid for using affLIFT!

Get paid for creating threads on affLIFT​

I got this idea from X Ads Revenue Sharing. With that program, I think they are doing a lot of things right. But, they're also doing a few things wrong. I've designed a way for us to do the same thing here on affLIFT, but I believe I've fixed the issues.

By creating content here on affLIFT, you are going to get paid a share of the revenue generated by affLIFT for that content. You're paid for engagement by other paid members here on the forum (don't try sending pop traffic to your thread, it won't work) and you can earn money every single day from that content!

Each morning at around 8am Eastern Time, your stats will update with your earnings from the day before. You can find your stats here:

👉 https://afflift.com/f/account/revshare

Earnings are paid out every Friday via PayPal (add your PayPal to your account here). The minimum threshold to be paid is $10.

I will not be surprised if we have many members who earn more each month than their affLIFT membership costs :)

In fact, I activated earnings yesterday so you might have some already. Go check!

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope this new program encourages lurkers to come out of the shadows and encourages our active members to share more awesome content here on affLIFT 👍

Onward and upward! 🚀

Last edited:
RollerAds

A few notes about RevShare:​

• Partners (companies) are not allowed to participate in our RevShare program, but you do earn from their engagement on your threads.
  • I may add Payoneer as a payment option in the future, but currently all payments are processed via PayPal.
  • Members who abuse the system may be demonetized (you will not earn from your content).
  • Engagement from Einstein on your threads does not count.

Last edited:
😅

nice! 👌

Questions
@Luke
The engagement that rev share is determined by is only on the basis of threads you've created, right? (i.e. not on messages posted to other member's threads)

If I link to another member's thread from my thread, do I get a commission from their earnings? 😅

The engagement that rev share is determined by is only on the basis of threads you've created, right? (i.e. not on messages posted to other member's threads)

If I link to another member's thread from my thread, do I get a commission from their earnings? 😅
You earn from your threads and engagement on them. Linking to other members threads (assuming it's relevant to the discussion) does have benefits, but you don't get a cut of their earnings on that thread.

(don't try sending pop traffic to your thread, it won't work)
Seems like you also wanted to try pop ads on your Twitter account to make money on X(Twitter).😁
In fact, I activated earnings yesterday so you might have some already. Go check!
$0.04
Much higher ROI than I ever earned with Pop and Push ads.
  • I may add Payoneer as a payment option in the future, but currently all payments are processed via PayPal.
This is very important. Please add Payonner as payment option as its fees are the lowest for me and for many others I guess. PayPal effectively cuts 10-15% of amount reaching to bank. You could use Tipalti's Global Payments as payment processor for mass payments. It's very efficient.

Seems like you also wanted to try pop ads on your Twitter account to make money on X(Twitter).😁
Yeah it definitely won't work here though :)

$0.04
Much higher ROI than I ever earned with Pop and Push ads.
and you didn't even create a thread :D

This is very important. Please add Payonner as payment option as its fees are the lowest for me and for many others I guess. PayPal effectively cuts 10-15% of amount reaching to bank. You could use Tipalti's Global Payments as payment processor for mass payments. It's very efficient.
I'll start testing it with some members to see how it goes and work towards officially adding it as an option.

BTW, you can add your PayPal email to your account here: https://afflift.com/f/account/account-details