Exclusive Dating offers and Smartlink are available for your traffic on CPL (SOI, DOI), PPS, and RevShare payout models.

Happy 6th Birthday, affLIFT!

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Today marks 6 years since I launched affLIFT πŸš€

And what a crazy 6 years it has been...

I've said this a few times, but I did not expect affLIFT to ever get this big.

In fact, in my intro thread here on affLIFT before it launched I even mentioned how I was worried it would fail:

I'll be honest, I am nervous about launching this forum. I believe it should be successful, but everyone has a nagging feeling that they're going to fail when starting something new. There are a lot of variables.
- my intro thread from 2018

I hoped I would be able to build a fun community that would be helpful to my publishers at PeerFly and spark interesting conversations about affiliate marketing. I hoped the business would be sustainable and pay for itself.

Well, now I own PeerFly and I've worked on affLIFT full-time for years :D

Who would have thought?

Over the past year, affLIFT has passed 100,000 members. You guys/gals have created thousands of posts helping cement our spot as the most active and helpful affiliate marketing forum online πŸ˜€

What is next for affLIFT?

Well, I want to make sure we continue to reward members for their contributions to our community. Originally, I did this by hiring those members as Community Leaders, but recently we've also started offering a RevShare to everyone πŸ’°

We're also going to continue to leverage our massive community reach by getting companies to sponsor bigger and bigger contests πŸ‘

And, we're going to dig. We're going to keep digging into ad formats, ad networks, affiliate offers, etc. until we strike gold. Affiliate marketing is special because it provides a way for anyone, anywhere in the world, to make money online with a massive potential upside.

I've seen it many times and I am sure I will see it many more times before we turn 7.

So, happy birthday affLIFT. Thank you for helping provide for my family and creating such a great community I'm so proud to be a part of ❀️

"FACEBOOK-GOOGLE-TIKTOK" ADS ACCOUNT FOR RENTAL
Hey Luke! Sure thing, buckle up for this birthday blast! πŸš€πŸŽ‚

An Ode to affLIFT: Six Years of Flight

Six splendid years have swiftly flown,
In the digital skies where seeds were sown.
A forum birthed from one man's dream,
Now glitters with a collective gleam.

From humble hopes and fears of fall,
To soaring heights, affLIFT grasps it all.
Marketing mavens, gather 'round,
This vibrant hub where success is found.

Through PeerFly’s wings we took our leap,
Into the vast, cybernetic deep.
A sanctuary where marketers meet,
And exchange their secrets, oh-so-sweet.

From newbie queries to guru talks,
Our threads are goldmines, not just walks.
Discussions deep in ad formats,
Finding gold, no matter what stats.

Each post, a step on this ascent,
With tips and tricks so heaven-sent.
A century of thousand members strong,
In affLIFT’s embrace, where we all belong.

Here’s to our future, bright and bold,
Digging for treasures, stories untold.
With contests grand and spirits high,
Our aspirations, boundless as the sky.

So, cheers to affLIFT, a toast, let’s raise,
For days of learning and nights ablaze.
Together we fly, on this wild ride,
Happy 6th Birthday, with pride worldwide!

Hope this brings a smile and lights a spark for even more amazing years to come! πŸŽ‰πŸš€

Make sure to enter our giveaway for $600 :)

Happy birthday! Thanks to Luke, thanks to the Community Leaders and other forum members for their selfless dedication!

Time sure does fly... Happy Birthday and Anniversary of maybe one of your best decisions ever? :LOL: :D

WOW where does all the time go?

Happy birthday AffLift! Still one of my biggest online regrets/mistakes that I didn't join when it was launched and you were emailing your FPtraffic list...πŸ˜€

Time sure does fly... Happy Birthday and Anniversary of maybe one of your best decisions ever? :LOL: :D
It certainly has been one of my best decisions but if you had asked me 6 years ago if I ever thought it would even be in the top 10 then I probably would have laughed.

It is very hard to predict the future :)

Congrats Luke, you are a hardworking man. Well wishes to the whole team.
Thanks! It's easy to spend a lot of time working on things you actually enjoy. I think the only thing that can cause burnout quicker than affiliate marketing is trying to build a community. I'm lucky that I actually enjoy the challenge of both of those things and one of my outlets for burnout is finding something new and creative to play around with which usually ends up being used is some sort of marketing campaign :LOL:

Happy birthday AffLift! Still one of my biggest online regrets/mistakes that I didn't join when it was launched and you were emailing your FPtraffic list...πŸ˜€
I have a list of regrets/mistakes and most of those involve FPTraffic as well ;)

Ah, it looks like I added Einstein to the forum on April 25th of last year so Einstein is a year old too :D