Introducing RevShare by affLIFT

Adsterra
I am very excited to announce our brand new feature here on affLIFT, RevShare.

With RevShare, we are offering a unique opportunity to each member of our community to be paid for using affLIFT!

Get paid for creating threads on affLIFT​

I got this idea from X Ads Revenue Sharing. With that program, I think they are doing a lot of things right. But, they're also doing a few things wrong. I've designed a way for us to do the same thing here on affLIFT, but I believe I've fixed the issues.

By creating content here on affLIFT, you are going to get paid a share of the revenue generated by affLIFT for that content. You're paid for engagement by other paid members here on the forum (don't try sending pop traffic to your thread, it won't work) and you can earn money every single day from that content!

Each morning at around 8am Eastern Time, your stats will update with your earnings from the day before. You can find your stats here:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://afflift.com/f/account/revshare

Earnings are paid out every Friday via PayPal (add your PayPal to your account here). The minimum threshold to be paid is $10.

I will not be surprised if we have many members who earn more each month than their affLIFT membership costs :)

In fact, I activated earnings yesterday so you might have some already. Go check!

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope this new program encourages lurkers to come out of the shadows and encourages our active members to share more awesome content here on affLIFT ๐Ÿ‘

Onward and upward! ๐Ÿš€
:D

Just finished sending out the last RevShare payments of the year!​

For the month of January, we'll be adding a bonus $2024 to the RevShare earnings to help kick off the New Year! ๐ŸŽ‰

Hmm, completely ignored this RevShare posts untill 10 minutes ago... seems like I allready earned a free month since this was launched.
The plan was to get back into the game this next weeks with some new test and FA, one more reason to get started now :cool:

Nice one @Luke

Hmm, completely ignored this RevShare posts untill 10 minutes ago... seems like I allready earned a free month since this was launched.
The plan was to get back into the game this next weeks with some new test and FA, one more reason to get started now :cool:

Nice one @Luke

Great to hear!

BTW there is no "reason" to solve peoples "questions".
Mostly it's for "spamers". With silly questions about "anything".

BTW there is no "reason" to solve peoples "questions".
Mostly it's for "spamers". With silly questions about "anything".
View attachment 49111
View attachment 49110
Yeah, the system needs to give more weight to replies you create as well. We're working on it. I agree your responses/help for the most part has been worth more than $0.14 (y)

But, the goal of the program is not for "spammers" with silly questions about "anything" to make money and we've had many members increase their engagement providing actual good content to the community from it. There will always be the few who try to game the system. We're affiliates after all... lol

I was not able to send out RevShare last Friday because of an issue with PayPal servers, but I just processed a bunch of RevShare payments and I'm not quite done yet :D

How the hell has someone earned $1,100 revshare already, or is that another separate payment? :LOL:
Ahhh yes that makes sense!
Yeah, there were some contest payments in that screenshot too. We do have a few members nearing $1k in RevShare though already and quite a few that already could have LIFETIME memberships from their RevShare :D

Yeah, there were some contest payments in that screenshot too. We do have a few members nearing $1k in RevShare though already and quite a few that already could have LIFETIME memberships from their RevShare :D

Damn that's crazy :LOL: I bet yours would be over that right? :cool: