Introducing RevShare by affLIFT

Luke, this is great. I think it should foster more valuable content and engagement on afflift.

Questions
Do only threads count, not posts on other members’ threads?

Does all types of engagement count towards the revshare? (e.g what about views?)

Does stronger types of engagement earn more revenue (i.e. is a comment worth more than a like, views worth less than likes)

1win
Luke, this is great. I think it should foster more valuable content and engagement on afflift.
Thanks, it already seems to be helping drive engagement on the forum 🚀

Questions
Do only threads count, not posts on other members’ threads?

Does all types of engagement count towards the revshare? (e.g what about views?)

Does stronger types of engagement earn more revenue (i.e. is a comment worth more than a like, views worth less than likes)
To prevent people from trying to "game" the system, I'm not disclosing what leads to RevShare besides to say that creating and engaging with content on affLIFT will lead to more RevShare :D

The best things you can do (that will lead to the most earnings) is create a thread that gets a lot of engagement (y)

engaging with content on affLIFT will lead to more RevShare
I didn't even know this until now. I think this can be even more powerful.
prevent people from trying to "game" the system, I'm not disclosing what leads to RevShare besides to say that creating and engaging with content on affLIFT will lead to more RevShare :D

The best things you can do (that will lead to the most earnings) is create a thread that gets a lot of engagement (y)

So ecom follow-alongs are allowed (as the offer owner/adv.)? Thought since this was an affiliate forum it may not be.

Also, what are the rules for using referral links in our content? Allowed or not, or is there a limit? You know I just realized afflift doesn't have any official rules. Risky.

So ecom follow-alongs are allowed (as the offer owner/adv.)? Thought since this was an affiliate forum it may not be.
Not sure exactly what you mean, but companies that join affLIFT (they're marked Partner) are not allowed to participate in the RevShare Program. They do not accumulate earnings. However, you do earn from them engaging with your content :)

Also, what are the rules for using referral links in our content? Allowed or not, or is there a limit? You know I just realized afflift doesn't have any official rules. Risky.
My policy on affiliate links has always been if you are providing value to the community then it is fine. We're all marketers here so we know how it works. Obviously, if you're spamming your affiliate link, you're going to get called out by other members and no one is going to click it anyway.

But, for example, if you create an awesome guide for how to optimize a campaign using Skro tracker and you want to include your Skro referral link, I support that 100% (and you would get paid by affLIFT for engagement on your guide too!) :)

I meant are members allowed to do eCommerce follow alongs (being the offer owner, not as an affiliate)

DID YOU KNOW you can update old threads and earn RevShare from them? :D

If you update your main thread content, make sure to reply to the thread letting everyone know you updated it. Or, post a fresh update by replying to one of your old threads.

Old threads are earners too! 🚀

WOW! :) couldn't love this community more:whistle: Thanks for the development and launch! :)

Starting to rack up, might have enough for a coffee and sarnie soon :ROFLMAO:

Time to get updating all my threads i think lol

Luke, we need an "old threads feed"
And maybe a most liked old posts feed and if it's of interest, we could dig deeper from there and check out the whole thread to learn more?

Just some ideas💡

I had a break from media buying for a few months. Swithed to SEO. Maybe I will create a small journey thread about it here? Revshare sounds promising :). And we can grow SEO categorry as I remember it being pretty interesting for members but not much threads in it.