Introducing RevShare by affLIFT

RollerAds
AdsEmpire
Another batch of RevShare payments have been sent!

Our members have earned $x,xxx already with RevShare and we will hit $xx,xxx within a year 🚀

Make sure to add your PayPal here:

I am testing Payoneer and should have that as an option in Q1 of next year :)

Payoneer is a pain to work with and has random manual requirements. We’ll see how it goes with a few people before I open it up to everyone.
I am aware of that.

The network I work with processes payment through Tipalti payment processor. I don't have much details about it but they have global mass payment solution. With Tipalti you can send payment on PayPal and Payoneer automatically in bulk.

Payoneer is a pain to work with and has random manual requirements. We’ll see how it goes with a few people before I open it up to everyone.
You can use "PayPal Hyperwallet," as PayPal doesn't charge a fee for receiving payments if they come through "PayPal Hyperwallet" into our PayPal account.

You can use "PayPal Hyperwallet," as PayPal doesn't charge a fee for receiving payments if they come through "PayPal Hyperwallet" into our PayPal account.
Yea , Facebook pays in-stream ads thru hyperwallet too , I liked it

I am aware of that.

The network I work with processes payment through Tipalti payment processor. I don't have much details about it but they have global mass payment solution. With Tipalti you can send payment on PayPal and Payoneer automatically in bulk.
Yeah, mass pay isn’t the issue (as far as processing the payments myself). The issue is when Payoneer follows up and needs verifications for a bunch of payments lol. Like I said, I’ll keep testing it out and we’ll see if it works as easy as we want. Message me your Payoneer email and I can do your next one with it.

I will check it out.