Follow Along Propellerads + mVAS - A Journey to Media Buying Success PA#PA23

Galaksion Contest

HAkorehdeh

Super Contributor
Here's my first follow-along, as well as my first thread on here. I have been in the media buying industry for as long as I have joined this forum, but I have yet to achieve tangible success with it. I keep getting broke and returning. Well, I'm back again, and I hope this will be the breakthrough I have always wanted.
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Multiple Networks + @ProPush and Monetizer (Push notification & BB)
👍 Type of Offer: mVAS
💰 Offer Payout: < $1
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because I have some experience and believe in the support from this forum. I'll begin with lower payout offers, especially the ones from Tier 3 countries, and slowly scale them across all ad platforms from Propellerads. I'll start from Pop Under to Push, then I might try the new survey exit if it's a fit for my offers.
My intention was to start this thread yesterday. So I set up a lot of things I'd need, including the domains and tracking tools, and also ran a test campaign. But I forgot to change the Postbacks on the network. No one is responding to me @MOBIPIUM yet, but I tried one of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!