Guide mVAS 101: Ultimate Guide to Mobile Content Offers

CrakRevenue
Great guide. Actually I am looking into creating an MVAS offer myself as an advertiser. I am really new to it though so if someone wants to chat and maybe team up send me a message.

Great guide. Actually I am looking into creating an MVAS offer myself as an advertiser. I am really new to it though so if someone wants to chat and maybe team up send me a message.

Usually you can find the name of the provider of the service at the bottom of the offer. The name of the company that owns the offer and the platform that provides the technical part are usually listed below in fine print.

Usually you can find the name of the provider of the service at the bottom of the offer. The name of the company that owns the offer and the platform that provides the technical part are usually listed below in fine print.
That actually is a good tip. Thank you

I have few questions concerning Mvas

Is there anything like fraud when it comes to Mvas since it's a mobile billing niche?

I've seen WiFi offers on Mvas, how does it get billed?

How do you come up with landing due to too much offers being paused each time ?

Does traffic type really matters?
I mean I've seen so many sweeps mvas been promoted on adult niche

I have few questions concerning Mvas

Is there anything like fraud when it comes to Mvas since it's a mobile billing niche?

I've seen WiFi offers on Mvas, how does it get billed?

How do you come up with landing due to too much offers being paused each time ?

Does traffic type really matters?
I mean I've seen so many sweeps mvas been promoted on adult niche
1º) Yes, there is always some fraud, but if you push mvas with media buying the worst you can do is being missleading or not following the instructions of the advertiser/network.
2º) On wifi offers the user needs to enter their phone number, that's how they later get billed
3º) On mVAS try direct linking first, and then if it works you can try to make a very similar landing but more aggressive perhaps
4º) I'd say yup, normally pops work way better than push IMO, I've also managed to make native work, but not from the usual sources

Interesting, I've never tried any Mva offer before, but I'm willing to test can you please include how to find them? how to test them? how much budget ..?
and how to scale them?
Thank you so much in advance :)

Interesting, I've never tried any Mva offer before, but I'm willing to test can you please include how to find them? how to test them? how much budget ..?
and how to scale them?
Thank you so much in advance :)
Try Golden Goose, Mobipium or Traffic Factory. At least one of those will take you on.
Once you in, ask AM for a top list, most will convert with some grey hat misleading landers, some will direct linked.

Start with T3, payouts are 0.1-0.8$ so can easily test it with a couple of bucks

Try Golden Goose, Mobipium or Traffic Factory. At least one of those will take you on.
Once you in, ask AM for a top list, most will convert with some grey hat misleading landers, some will direct linked.

Start with T3, payouts are 0.1-0.8$ so can easily test it with a couple of bucks
Thank you so much for your time , sure I'll start will T3 , Please how much do you mean by a couple of bucks , and please when to block zone id
based on a number of click or based on 1x offer payout ?
appreciate your answer :)

Thank you so much for your time , sure I'll start will T3 , Please how much do you mean by a couple of bucks , and please when to block zone id
based on a number of click or based on 1x offer payout ?
appreciate your answer :)
I personally test them on a Propeller CPA, let it run for x10 payout and if it doesn't convert just move to the new one. there are plenty of offers that converts straight away with the right set up.
Since you just starting with mVas I would try to find a sweeps lander with +30% CTR for that geo and optimise by CTR.
So if lander is good and people clicking though it there is no need to spend even 4$ on a T3 offer to know that offer is shit

I suggest you check out some follow alongs :)

suure , thank for the shortcut .
I personally test them on a Propeller CPA, let it run for x10 payout and if it doesn't convert just move to the new one. there are plenty of offers that converts straight away with the right set up.
Great idea the 10x payout :)
Since you just starting with mVas I would try to find a sweeps lander with +30% CTR for that geo and optimise by CTR.
So if lander is good and people clicking though it there is no need to spend even 4$ on a T3 offer to know that offer is shit
I'll focus on one geo try to test the landers first :) a batch on landers to see which one has the greatest CTR%
and then I'll focus on offers :) thank you so much , I Realy appreciate your clear answers :)

Also make sure you add push subscription (like propush) and pop under/back button script. so you can easily run it at -20% ROI and still be profitable.
For pop/back script campaign try different offers in that geo, not just a smartlink, sometimes they convert better than the main offer (but not as a main offer for some weird reason)

Also make sure you add push subscription (like propush) and pop under/back button script. so you can easily run it at -20% ROI and still be profitable.
For pop/back script campaign try different offers in that geo, not just a smartlink, sometimes they convert better than the main offer (but not as a main offer for some weird reason)
Greatfull for your tips :) thanks !!!

I have to say, making money on mvas is exhausting. It's not a evergreen category. Maybe you find a good offer, but by the time you optimize it and start making money, that offer becomes invalid.
Totally agree with you – the game can be pretty wild, and offers change like the weather.
We acknowledge that individual offers may have a limited shelf life, but our approach involves a diverse portfolio of in-house MVAS offers to every taste, thus we reduce dependency on a single offer and can capitalize on various trends in the market. This diversification strategy allows us to maintain a more stable revenue stream over time.
If you're curious and want to give our offers a spin, just ping us ;)