Run Traffic on Landings?
Get a cash back on what you already spend with push notifications

Are you making consistent profits with Pops/Push?

RollerAds

Are you making consistent profits with Pops/Push?

• Yes

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
Creating an "Advanced" membership and section of the forum would be pretty easy though.

Affiliate
Yeah, managing expectations is hard and most people are not realistic. Especially people in dire straits. Not much we can do about that but refund them when they realize there's more to it than copying a link and collecting money.

No, but I also would not try to live off those profits. I've been there. I got a job and used affiliate marketing as supplemental income for a long long time before I was even close to being able to go full-time. Everyone has a different opinion on finances and I am not going to tell anyone how to manage their money.

Things are always changing in the industry. I am sure discussions on affLIFT will follow the trends :)

I haven't. I would assume it would not be very active but I've been wrong in my assumptions before.

Interesting idea. I am not sure if they would share beyond what they already do. Creating an "Advanced" membership and section of the forum would be pretty easy though.
@Luke Need help check your PM

To tell the truth I am retiring from mVas, the money is just not there anymore. I rarely get an offer that will show a positive ROI when I do the offer expires or I get kicked.
I am working on a new business model will post a follow along once I get started.

To tell the truth I am retiring from mVas, the money is just not there anymore. I rarely get an offer that will show a positive ROI when I do the offer expires or I get kicked.
I am working on a new business model will post a follow along once I get started.
Interested to see what you decide to try 👍

I am not pessimistic about the affiliate marketing industry. Other people have been in the past and I think they were wrong:

We're just riding the rollercoaster.
I don't think is dead either but it certainly is getting "sick". I mean, traffic networks and their traffic is getting more expensive and less effective IMHO 🤷‍♀️
Profitable campaigns are harder than ever to maintain and I really hope this is just a phase.

It has happened so many times over the years; this is just one of them.
If traffic is becoming expensive, become a traffic source

Looks like I was wrong. People are still making money with pops/push it seems, 47% is way more than what I expected. It's the lurkers making profit in the shadows. @Tamas and I should stop complaining and level up our games. 🤣

Yes, most people just try to dive for gold, as can be seen from the monthly Propellerads promo codes and forum anniversary bonuses, with very little follow up and discussion posted. So having some "secret weapon" at hand is the only way to make sure you can survive in the Aff game for a long time.

But I believe that continuous valuable sharing and altruism will bring positive benefits to myself.

Yes, almost $30-40k per month on Pop/Push, I haven't seriously counted, probably no more than 100 ads, and I manage about 50 active ads per day.

No, I no longer run SOI Sweep (I mean Fluent,CD,Bigbang), but I still see these offers active in the marketplace.
Impressive are you doing these numbers with zeydoo offers and with more than one traffic source right ?

The industry atmosphere deteriorated. Is there some unscrupulous affiliate network stealing our traffic/shaving? I think so, and it has become the norm

It’s a tough one this, I’ve only ever been interested in pops but with the additional level of captures to stop them, system and transparently it’s becoming increasingly difficult for any network to facilitate a genuine ‘pop’ to a good source.

I’ve tried as best as I can without burning budget but to no avail to generate enough stability around them these days, it’s why I’m looking at my next good thing to try (and still looking)

Hey there! Let me break it down for you:

- SOI: Stands for Single Opt-In, which refers to offers where the user only needs to enter their email address (or another piece of basic information) to complete the action that the advertiser is paying for. No confirmation (like clicking a verification email) is required from the user.

- Fluent, CD, BigBang: These are names of affiliate networks or specific offers within those networks. Fluent and BigBang are known to provide a variety of offers including sweeps (sweepstakes).

Understanding these terms will definitely help you navigate through different offers and strategies in affiliate marketing. Always keep exploring! 🚀

Its easy with pops to get consistent profit all day for me , but I have my own products, so no middle man (affiliate company) for me.

For push its always never working consistant for me, its too annoying and unwanted for users, yes you can fake and mimic the ad as its urgent and important for user but it makes the ad suspended, so I am not touching this push ads.

And for those who needs motivation, I am making around $1.5k profit per day on average.

Its easy with pops to get consistent profit all day for me , but I have my own products, so no middle man (affiliate company) for me.

For push its always never working consistant for me, its too annoying and unwanted for users, yes you can fake and mimic the ad as its urgent and important for user but it makes the ad suspended, so I am not touching this push ads.

And for those who needs motivation, I am making around $1.5k profit per day on average.
Wow :love:

any tips and niche recommendations