Binom 2.0 Beta

Adsterra
I noticed there are 30 events instead of 10, which is nice.

Do you know if you can process 10x higher loads on the same server specs, or is the complete maximum processing power increased if you have a 10x powerful server?

basically around 5-10x higher loads depending on server specs, so even the server with light cpu and 4gb ram now will handle several times higher loads, and as for top tier server - they can handle up to 10-15x times higher loads

Geozo
I've got early access and been using it for about a month now. I wasn't running much traffic through it, so cant really say how it handles large volumes.

It feels basically the same from what I can tell, but apart from changing the core architecture (Go,ClickHouse) they have also implemented some nice features:

- finally it is now possible to run reports on offers and suppliers. Reports account for after LP clicks only, which I am not sure if it's great or not
- they have extended their API and now almost everything is possible without ever opening the tracker. It's also possible to access clicklog data via API, which is great for off site data analysis, but it's somewhat capped on how many clicks one can pull (which isn't great)
- extra 20 events is awesome

It's still beta and some of the UX features are still missing and will be implemented soon, but few things really bug me:

- no more new tab opening (I asked about it and was told they won't implement it)
- auto column sorting not working, who needs to see zoneids sorted alphabetically
- no auto resizing for columns
- font - I am not a fan of the font they went with (hurts my eyes) and have to use browser extension to block it
- MC integration is no longer supported, and currently only AdSpect is available (quite pricey)

There has been some improvement when it comes to clicks discrepancy, but the improvement was minor.

Overall all feels quite same to me, but I am sure with more lightweight architecture it will be more satisfying to work with 2.0.

Reports account for after LP clicks only, which I am not sure if it's great or not
we will make an option to switch to old version reporting style

but it's somewhat capped on how many clicks one can pull
working on it, will get rid of this cap

no more new tab opening
you mean opening pages in new tab?

no auto resizing for columns
we will add this

auto column sorting not working, who needs to see zoneids sorted alphabetically
will also fix that

@Binom

These features would be awesome:
1. Automatic cost integration with major traffic sources such as Propeller etc.
2. Start/stop creatives/zones from dashboard directly

We have both this tasks in our roadmap, after we add all the essential features from the old version so that our current users could start using new version - we will start adding a lot of integration and automation features

Yes. It would be great to have new tab opening like in the previous version. Right now it just too much right clicking and back buttoning.

Edit: only found out one can ctrl+click to open in new tab :D I am going to have to make a new habit

Last edited:
Edit: only found out one can ctrl+click to open in new tab :D I am going to have to make a new habit
Keyboard shortcuts FTW!

we will make an option to switch to old version reporting style

working on it, will get rid of this cap

we will add this

will also fix that
Love that @Binom is listening to our members. Thanks!

So I was tidying up my resources and deleted some servers, but I accidentally deleted my Binom 2.0 server!

So I was tidying up my resources and deleted some servers, but I accidentally deleted my Binom 2.0 server!
Unfortunately, this is one of the drawbacks of working with a dedicated server, which is why we offer the Binom Managed License. Binom will be automatically installed on our server, and our support service will proactively monitor it 24/7.

The API is MASSIVE, looks like you can do practically everything via the API just check this out!!

View attachment 41011
whats the use of this Api access? One or two of the most common examples if possible. I only understand it allows great external control but fully unclear how. Tx

whats the use of this Api access? One or two of the most common examples if possible. I only understand it allows great external control but fully unclear how. Tx
With v2 you can't get certain info from the GUI becasue as far as I understand it ClickHouse doesn't allow it to generate reports as you would like, but if you use the api then you can get the info.

For example filtering conversions, in the GUI when you try to filter them you it doesn't let you export more than 50, this is apparently because of how ClickHouse works but with the API you can get what you want. I confirmed this with support when I was trying to filter conversions to a specific offer.

That is just one example but you can basically get whatever you want via the API but not necessarily via the GUI.