πŸ† Peak Award Winners for 2022

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
In our 3rd annual Peak Awards, we received tens of thousands of votes from affiliates all over the world. We had massive turnout from our members here on affLIFT so I want to thank the community for helping make this years awards a big success.

Our goal was to find the top affiliate networks, traffic sources, and tracking tools in the industry based on the opinion of not only our community of 80,000 affiliates here at affLIFT, but affiliates everywhere.

The votes have been counted and the winners are...

Top 10 Affiliate Networks

1. Zeydoo πŸ₯‡
2. Golden Goose πŸ₯ˆ
3. ClickDealer πŸ₯‰

4. Adsterra CPA
5. Monetizer
6. iMonetizeIt
7. Mobidea
8. MaxBounty
9. AdCombo
10. MOBIPIUM

Top 10 Traffic Sources

1. PropellerAds πŸ₯‡
2. Facebook
πŸ₯ˆ
Adsterra πŸ₯‰
4. Google Ads
5. YouTube
6. Twitter
7. RichAds
8. TikTok
9. ActiveRevenue
10. Adcash

Top 10 Tracking Tools

1. BeMob πŸ₯‡
Voluum πŸ₯ˆ
Binom πŸ₯‰
4. CPV Lab Pro
5. AdsBridge
6. ClickFlare
7. Skro
8. PeerClick
9. RedTrack
10. FunnelFlux

Honorable Mentions for Traffic Sources​

Since we included big name mainstream companies in the traffic sources section of the vote this year, I would like to give an honorable mention to these companies that also received a lot of votes:

Zeropark
EvaDav
RollerAds
Galaksion
PopAds

Congratulations to all the winners! πŸŽ‰

Last edited:
CrakRevenue
Since we included big name mainstream companies in the traffic sources section of the vote this year,

I am glad to see they were finally included.

Was surprised by bemob grabbing the top spot in the tracking considering the changes in their plan structure (for the worst imo). Maybe next year we will have some of the newer trackers push higher up and get the top 3. There is some good competition in this space with unique features and solid pricing.

Bemob was a surprise but congrats to all, here's looking forward to another amazing year for everyone πŸ‘€

Congratulations to all the winners.

Whoever is running profitable ads on Facebook shall share some tips I think.

Congrats to the winners! Definitely a few surprises here and there this year!

Congratulations to the winners and to affLIFT for putting together these great awards!

And a big thank you to all affiliates who took time to vote!

This industry would not exist without you! πŸ™

Another milestone @Luke and affLift in organizing this! Congratulations to all the winners! πŸš€

@Luke I personally feel that the ranking of Traffic Sources is too general, and the reference value is not very great. It should be ranked according to traffic formats such as pop/push, so that it is more valuable for reference.

Wow guys, thank you so much for your support! It's an honour for us πŸŽ‰

Let's celebrate it together! We've prepared a special price for the AffLift community 🀫 Follow the news...