• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Zeydoo is a newbie friendly CPA network with hundreds of hand-picked profitable offers across all popular verticals.
    Join Zeydoo Today!

Link Directory Contest - $1000 in Prizes

Luke

Admin
Staff member
We've had some great reviews come in over the past week. Keep it up 👍

guo19921230

Contributor
I have seen hundreds of traffic sources. If I want to choose the best two, I will vote for Google and Facebook. They are 100% real traffic, no need to filter. If you use them to promote products, you can get target customers and good conversion results. Added my reviews for Google.
I don't seem to be looking for the Facebook voting link

John P.

Super Contributor
Added my reviews for

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I have seen hundreds of traffic sources. If I want to choose the best two, I will vote for Google and Facebook. They are 100% real traffic, no need to filter. If you use them to promote products, you can get target customers and good conversion results. Added my reviews for Google.
I don't seem to be looking for the Facebook voting link
Yeah, our directory is more geared towards traffic sources that are best for affiliates specifically, but I can make sure we get Facebook added 👍

Morty

Contributor
Great contest Luke - Finally - someone wants to hear my opinion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unsolicited feedback on the directory itself - a search feature would be really useful. And I'm not sure about a/one else but I kept clicking the thumbnail pic assuming it would take me to the detail page & instead it kept taking me to the services main website. Perhaps, I'm stuck in my ways - but it was surprisingly hard to click that "detail" link every time.

Here are my entries so far:
Push: Propeller
PPV: Propeller | Zeropark
Search: Google Ads
Tracking: BeMob
Affiliate: Mobidea
Landing Page Builders: PureLander

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Finally - someone wants to hear my opinion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You would be surprised by the value of your feedback. Always give it 😀

a search feature would be really useful.
That’s a good idea. The main forum search actually includes the link directory listings and one of my goals for 2020 is a big infrastructure improvement that includes a new search 👍

And I'm not sure about a/one else but I kept clicking the thumbnail pic assuming it would take me to the detail page & instead it kept taking me to the services main website.
I feel the same way. I have a developer now for affLIFT who can fix this for us 😀

Morty

Contributor
That’s a good idea. The main forum search actually includes the link directory listings and one of my goals for 2020 is a big infrastructure improvement that includes a new search 👍
- Since you'll be at it ;) - please consider removing the 4 char minimum restriction on search. I can't do any searches for AWS or refine by CPC, PPV, you get the ideas...... it's really a hindrance when trying to find specific info on the forum.

Thanks for all that you do Luke. Afflift feels like a family. I really appreciate all that you do to make that happen.

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Since you'll be at it ;) - please consider removing the 4 char minimum restriction on search. I can't do any searches for AWS or refine by CPC, PPV, you get the ideas...... it's really a hindrance when trying to find specific info on the forum.
Yeah, that’s a part of the upgrade I am planning. It’s expensive, but it’ll make the forum search muchhhh more like what you’d expect. It wasn’t as important before, but now we have so much great content that I want to make it easier to find. So yes, that will definitely be happening very soon 👍

Thanks for all that you do Luke. Afflift feels like a family. I really appreciate all that you do to make that happen.
That is great to hear. I love the culture we’ve created 😍