Link Directory Contest with $1000 in Prizes (August 2023)

CrakRevenue
Actually they have campaign limits in their latest free plan:

View attachment 42007

I guess the plan you are talking about is the legacy plan introduces a few years ago which many affiliates still use :)
Oh yeah then I'm most likely still using the Legacy Plan πŸ˜„ this would be then one of my critique points to give the legacy plan to all, but other then that it's by far my favorite tracker, especially the support team has helped me out countless times over the years

Galaksion Contest
Oh yeah then I'm most likely still using the Legacy Plan πŸ˜„ this would be then one of my critique points to give the legacy plan to all, but other then that it's by far my favorite tracker, especially the support team has helped me out countless times over the years
Yeah, I agree :)

Winners will be chosen tomorrow at around this time (y)

I apologize for not getting the winners announced on Friday. I like doing these contests because getting the winners is a simple MySQL query :D

The random 10 people selected for this contest were:

@sisserou
@Add!c7ed
@amos1986
@LonelyWolf
@Affigs
@ShobhitAgarwal
@noisyboy
@samueleto1
@Martillo
@servandosilva

It looks like of the winners, @sisserou is the only one who took me up on the bonus opportunity and rated our Landing Page Builder. I appreciate everyone else who did too :D

I'm sure we'll do anther Link Directory contest soon. Thank you to all the members who participated and helped build up our Link Directory!

Sending you all a message to get you paid! (y)

Wow. What a nice surprise, thank you Luke!
Congrats to all the winners! πŸ€‘

Congratulations to All Winners :)