• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Link Directory Contest - $500 in Prizes

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's time for another Link Directory Contest!

I will be paying out $500 in prizes on Friday, April 24th. All you have to do to participate to get your hands on that prize money is post a rating/review for a traffic source, tracker, spy tool, landing page builder, affiliate network, or any other resource in our Link Directory!

Participation is easy:
  1. Browse through the Link Directory and find the listing for a resource you use or have used (for example, maybe you use the BeMob tracker?).
  2. Click the Leave a rating button (shown below).
  3. Choose your star rating (1-5 with 5 being best).
  4. Type in a helpful review about your experience with the product/service. There is a specific amount of characters you must use so please be as details as possible so it will help other members choose whether or not they want to use that product/service.
  5. Click Submit rating.
  6. Come back to this thread and tell us which listing you rated so we can take a look! :)
That's it โœ…

You can rate any/all of the services/tools you actually use with your affiliate marketing. Please be honest in your rating and detailed in your review. I will randomly choose 10 of the ratings/reviews that are posted during this contest and those winners will be announced and then paid their $50 prize via PayPal ๐Ÿš€

How to leave your own rating

The instructions are above, but here are screenshots for the steps:

Step 2:

Step 3/4/5:

Let me know if you have any questions. By reviewing the products/services you use, you are helping other members make educated decisions on what they should use. They will take your reviews seriously so I hope you will as well :)

Friday, April 24th: the winners have been announced!

@Mrtheone14
@eratul
@Gregorydlc
@affiliatemarketing283
@servandosilva
@jimmyvanilla
@lexsabriel
@akahma
@mediaclick
@Gold

Thank you to everyone who participated. We'll do another one of these contests soon ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
CrakRevenue
https://afflift.com/f/link-directory/tacoloco.114/ratings/
https://afflift.com/f/link-directory/bidvertiser-direct-ads-and-pops.92/ratings/

Last edited:
It's time for another Link Directory Contest!

I will be paying out $500 in prizes on Friday, April 27th. All you have to do to participate to get your hands on that prize money is post a rating/review for a traffic source, tracker, spy tool, landing page builder, affiliate network, or any other resource in our Link Directory!

Participation is easy:
  1. Browse through the Link Directory and find the listing for a resource you use or have used (for example, maybe you use the BeMob tracker?).
  2. Click the Leave a rating button (shown below).
  3. Choose your star rating (1-5 with 5 being best).
  4. Type in a helpful review about your experience with the product/service. There is a specific amount of characters you must use so please be as details as possible so it will help other members choose whether or not they want to use that product/service.
  5. Click Submit rating.
  6. Come back to this thread and tell us which listing you rated so we can take a look! :)
That's it โœ…

You can rate any/all of the services/tools you actually use with your affiliate marketing. Please be honest in your rating and detailed in your review. I will randomly choose 10 of the ratings/reviews that are posted during this contest and those winners will be announced and then paid their $50 prize via PayPal ๐Ÿš€

How to leave your own rating

The instructions are above, but here are screenshots for the steps:

Step 2:

Step 3/4/5:

Let me know if you have any questions. By reviewing the products/services you use, you are helping other members make educated decisions on what they should use. They will take your reviews seriously so I hope you will as well :)

thanks for creating this contest. Iโ€™ve never looked at the directory before and probably never would have until this. Another win for affLift

oh yeah-
Admob
Zeropark
Monetizer

Ooo another contest better get out my writing hat..... :p

Just dropped one for Kintura, I'll see if there are any others I use that i haven't already left a review on