Push Notification Landing Page - 4 Points of Monetization

MGID
Geozo
It was direct traffic from propellerads. What can be the reason?
We are running many other push notification offers. Nobody said its fraud.
I cannot say directly because I don't know your login in Datspush but I may say the reason could be a fast unsubscribing with no impressions or clicks or there were more clicks from an user than notifications we sent him. Please, write me in pm your login in Datspush I will ask the manager about your situation. I'm here to help!:giggle:

@Luke I've been looking for a popunder script or an affiliate network that has popunders with a offers on it.

I found these guys CPAlead :

but they removed the tools.

Do you know a good script for popunder or another affiliate network that does something similar as CPAlead?

Just trying to find ways to optimize the user and increase that EPC.

Do you know a good script for popunder or another affiliate network that does something similar as CPAlead?
I believe we had a popunder script posted here:

If not, you should ask there :) I used to have one I used on my viral media sites. I'll see if it still works if I can find it 👍

How would we go about ripping these LP's?
You have a few options. I use PureLander to download and compress them. You can do it manually as well. @Nick has a great guide on how to clean them here:

Login to EvaDav / DatsPush as a publisher, create your link for whatever landing page you want to rip, go to that link, download the HTML files, and rip.

@nitin also has many of the top ones for sale and already ripped:

Let me know if you have any issues once you go through those options :D

I have been testing my own push notification landing page to drive subscribers to Monetizer, PropellerAds (Propush.me) DatsPush, and Evadav. I ripped a bunch of push notification landers from those sources as well as a TON I found on AdPlexity mobile.

One thing I like about testing these LPs and driving push subscribers through my own LPs compared to smartlinks (I've been using smartlinks primarily for about a year) is you can really attempt to monetize the visitor. I imagine most of the push companies are doing this that you can get smartlinks from, but so far I've had more success doing it myself and it's easier to try the revenue generated.

The 4 points (events) of monetization I am doing right now are:
  1. Allowed - when the user clicks to allow the site to send them push notifications, I am paid a revshare for the revenue generated from that subscriber AND I can redirect them to another CPA offer.
  2. Denied - when the user clicks to deny the site from sending them push notifications, I send them to another push notification offer or CPA offer.
  3. Back button redirect - while it seems Chrome is making changes to how we can do back button redirects, I am still using it and still monetizing users who click the back button by sending them to another push notification offer or CPA offer.
  4. Meta refresh after 20 seconds - I am also automatically redirecting the user to another offer after 20 seconds if they are still on my landing page. I am going to be split testing whether this helps or hurts my odds of generating revenue from that visitor, but for now I am sending them to a different push notification landing page.
I have set up this type of campaign and tracked it on Voluum, PeerClick, and BeMob already. It's fairly simple. I will work on a guide for later this week showing how it's done with an example landing page :)

This looks very promising! But also difficult for a newbie such as myself. Did you end up writing on a guide for this?

This looks very promising! But also difficult for a newbie such as myself. Did you end up writing on a guide for this?
I tried a few times and it didn’t turn out because I think most newbies will struggle with the LP setup, but I am going to try again soon under the assumption you can get hosting/FTP setup and maybe then do a guide on how I do my website setup/hosting 😀

I tried a few times and it didn’t turn out because I think most newbies will struggle with the LP setup, but I am going to try again soon under the assumption you can get hosting/FTP setup and maybe then do a guide on how I do my website setup/hosting 😀

Thanks! Can't wait :D

I am going to try again soon under the assumption you can get hosting/FTP setup and maybe then do a guide on how I do my website setup/hosting

A guide would be fabulous. I seem to always only have 3/4 of the puzzle when I set things up so any more clues would be helpful.