• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along Monetizer + PropellerAds Egypt Minstream Test

smaHeman

Hello everybody I am a newbie and I have tried some offers with PopAds AdCash and PropellerAds without much success and this time I thought to post a follow along to get some guidance from AffLift members. Basic details are: Traffic Source: PropellerAds

Tracking Tool: BeMob

Affiliate Network: Monetizer

Type of Offer: 3 Mainstream offers from snapshot by revenue list

Offer Payout: No idea how much exactly but its looks like around $0.04 to 0.27

I believe this campaign will be successful because: OnClick (Pop under) CPM optimal rate is 0.422 (But my bid is Smart CPM 0.508) So if I can get at least 10 lead for 1000 impressions it will be nearly break even. (Kindly correct me if I'm wrong)

I am unsure about: if my thinking is correct and the traffic method I use correct.
In this campaign I created an aggressive link with back button redirecting to same offer entry and exit pop monetize desktop Optimis for Push Subscription Collection. And the link is rotating all the...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now