πŸ† Top 23 Threads of 2023

Galaksion Contest

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
We're nearing the end of the year so I thought I would create a list of the top threads from this year. Since it's 2023, we might as well make it a list of the top 23 right? ;)

This year has been interesting for affLIFT. We've had some really amazing content created and we've done some fun stuff that has generated a lot of engagement.

For example, our 5th birthday was a big deal and we hosted our biggest contest ever with PropellerAds (which is the most viewed thread of the year)! I launched RevShare at the end of October and that also has gotten a ton of engagement.

But, here are the top threads by our members from 2023 πŸ‘‡

Congratulations to @noisyboy for having the most viewed member thread! We had so many members create amazing threads this year and I'm excited to reward all those members next year with RevShare!

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping each other grow. Onward and upward πŸš€

Attempted to make you a trophy, @noisyboy :D

Damn didn't make the grade this year, guess people really don't like my posts :cry:

Congrats to everyone who did, well done enjoy the revshare :p

Damn didn't make the grade this year, guess people really don't like my posts :cry:
You had 6 threads with a decent amount of engagement that weren't in the top 23. There's always next year :D

I hope that next year I can also contribute high-quality posts to the forum.

Looks like follow alongs generate most interest. Good to know for 2024 :)

Noisyboy truly deserves to be the top of 2023 with his action drama.
  • Spent years mastering affiliate marketing without significant results.
  • Complete disappointment and a desire to leave affiliate marketing forever.
  • Suddenly, an EXPLOSIVE rise to unprecedented heights and...
  • a complete crash in the form of a ban on PropellerAds!
Indeed, this story is worthy of a movie, not just a topic on Afflift!
I wish Noisyboy even more impressive results in 2024, but only with a happy ending :).