Top Content - October 2019

Galaksion Contest

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
October is the start of the 4th quarter and it was a great start for affLIFT. We had another great month (check out September) and I am excited to see how we wrap up 2019 over the next 2 months.

In October, we ran a contest with EvaDav (@Evadav) and that drove a ton of engagement with our members and helped create some great follow along threads :)

Here is a summary of the top content from October. Enjoy!

Push Notification Monetization

Top Threads

I always start our Top Content monthly summary with the top threads from the month. The threads here on affLIFT are what drives a majority of the value within our community:
  1. Affiliate Marketing Promo Codes
  2. Push Notification Landing Page - 4 Points of Monetization
  3. Push Subscription Generator [LP and Tracking Setup]
  4. FREE Top Converting Landing Pages From Anstrex by @Anstrex
  5. Evadav Publisher [Push] + LandingTrack + Pop Traffic = Recurring Profits by @mukil
  6. You WILL NOT be profitable on your first try. Learn to OPTIMIZE.
  7. Monetizer + PropellerAds CPA Goal 2.0 >>> Profit on 1st Day by @bivekp
  8. The Complete Guide to Setting up Your First Ever Affiliate Campaign by @nitin
  9. Mastering push traffic by @shaga82
  10. What are your highest stable ROI achieved through CPA and Push yet? by @aarvin2
Our promo codes thread continues to grow with organic search each month. If you have a good affiliate marketing promo or coupon code, let me know so I can get it added! :)

Most Popular Topics

Our discussions around push notifications has not slowed down. Here were the top affiliate marketing topics discussed last month:
  1. Push Notifications
  2. PPV
  3. Landing Pages
  4. Social Media Marketing
  5. Affiliate Networks
I am happy to see so much discussion in our new Affiliate Networks section!

Top Articles

I have not been investing as much in our Affiliate Marketing Articles lately as I'm still growing our Link Directory (and the results have been great!), but I am planning more content in the Articles section. If you have any recommended topics you think we should cover, let me know! ๐Ÿง 

Here were the top articles in October:

We will be working to release some new Articles this month ๐Ÿ“š

Zeropark Pops

Affiliate Marketing Directory

Our Link Directory is one of my favorite parts of building affLIFT. With the help of @jairene, we are building one of the most valuable and organized resources for affiliates of every level.

This month, instead of just featuring the top listings, I first want to share the top categories. We are building up each section of the Directory and it's interesting to see what people are most interested in:
  1. Traffic Sources
  2. Spy Tools
  3. Tracking Tools
  4. Affiliate Networks
  5. Landing Page Builders
I am not surprised to see Traffic Sources at the top, but I am surprised that there are significantly more people researching Spy Tools than Tracking Tools.

As for what people are looking at the most, here are the top listings:
  1. Zeropark Pops
  2. EvaDav
  3. DatsPush
  4. PureLander
  5. MegaPush
  6. BeMob
  7. PropellerAds Push
  8. Anstrex
  9. RichPush
  10. Kintura
I'm surprised to see Zeropark so high, but I am happy to see EvaDav near the top since they sponsored our contest ๐Ÿ†

Top Members

To be a top member simply means that you were very active in the community. We have so many great members now, but I really appreciate the effort these people are putting in. They each have shown our core values of being helpful, friendly, and open. I appreciate that!
We've crossed 24,000 users and we're well on our way to reaching our goal of 25k by the end of 2019. Thank you for being a part of our community!

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€

RollerAds