• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Guide Push Subscription Generator [LP and Tracking Setup]

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Driving push subscriptions is a hot topic right now and something I have been focused on for awhile. In this guide, I am going to explain my process to generating push subscriptions, how I monetize them, and I've included the landing page and tracking setup.

You can see the final product (which I am currently actively promoting) here...

LANDING PAGE DEMO

This landing page currently is converting subscribers at about 1-2% for me with PropellerAds pops and and 10-15% with Zeropark domain redirects.

The goal of the landing page is to generate a push subscriber. You can generate subscribers for whatever company you want. It's currently setup for Monetizer because that is the company I am seeing the best results with so far. A few others you may want to consider are:

Evadav (check out our contest)
AdMaven
Propush (PropellerAds)
RichPush
AdSterra
DatsPush

and others are being actively discussed in this thread.

Attachments

• play-video.zip
    511.1 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now