• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Link Directory Contest - $1000 in Prizes

kaminari
What a nice idea , will be in and will update this post :)

RollerAds
Made some changes to the site to help make the top link directory resources really stand out so I appreciate all your ratings and reviews!

Keep them coming ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿš€

I have also submitted couple of reviews. Great idea promoting reviews that way. Most of time otherwise people only review when they are dissatisfied :-D

Last edited:
I have also submitted couple of reviews. Great idea promoting reviews that way. Most of time otherwise people only review when they are dissatisfied :-D
I like the idea, here my ratings for Propellerads, Evadav, Popads and Zeropark.
Thank you for the ratings and reviews.

Great idea luke, but unfortunately I can see that members here are being too polite and too generous with their comments and rating, and that might be unhelpful for newbies like me.
I've rated bemob, voluum, propellerads, pop ads & zeropark.
The ratings/reviews do not have to be positive to be included in the contest. If people are choosing to write positive reviews, it's because that's how they feel :)