If you are a looking for a tool that makes it easy for you to build a landing page effortlessly, Landingi
is one of your options.
Said to be a landing page builder specifically created for non-programmers, Landingi eliminates the need to learn coding or the need to hire a professional to build the landing page for you.
Landing Page Creator
You have over 200 landing page templates
to choose from, which are all customizable using a drag-and-drop system.
Once you are done creating your landing page, you can publish it with a click of a button. Landingi uses Amazon Web Services hosting so you can be confident your landing page is up and working 99.5% of the time.
You can connect your favorite email marketing and CRM tools with Landingi to make marketing to your customers smoother. The following email marketing tools can be integrated into the platform:
- Active Campaign
- Campaign Monitor
Here is a list of CRM integrations:
Built-In Analytics and Integrations
- Base CRM
- Zoho CRM
You can monitor your landing page performance with their built-in analytics. If in case their analytics is not enough for you, integrating your analytics tool is also an option. Here are some analytics tools you can connect with Landingi:
- AdWords Conversion Tracking Code
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Analytics
- Heap Analytics
Landingi offers four plan levels. These are:
- Create – this plan offers access to the builder, plus hosting, analytics integrations, and email marketing integrations. It is priced at $39 per month when billed monthly, or $29 per month when billed annually.
- Automate – this plan offers everything in the Create Plan plus CRM integrations, A/B/x Split Testing, Autoresponder, and Pop-ups. When billed monthly, it is priced at $69 per month. You can have it cheaper at $49 per month when billed annually.
- Agency – as its name implies, this plan is best for agencies looking to grow their business and offer landing page services to clients. This plan allows you to share the landing pages you have created with your customers by creating a subaccount for them. You can have up to 20 subaccounts in this plan, plus everything that Create and Automate Plans includes. It is priced at $109 per month when billed annually, or $149 per month when billed monthly.
- White Label – this plan includes everything under Create, Automate and Agency plans, plus you can have the Landingi platform on your own domain and with your own branding. You can have up to 40 subaccounts. It is priced at $249 per month when billed monthly, and $185 per month when billed annually.
All of these plans include unlimited landing pages, unlimited visitors, unlimited leads, unlimited users and unlimited custom domain connections. For these features, the Create plan alone is good enough for affiliates looking for a reasonably-priced landing page builder.