• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Please provide some suggestions

futurelwl

Lurker
Hello everyone. I am a novice and have been learning affiliate for almost six months. I have gained a basic understanding of tracking, VPS, LP, and other knowledge, and have also tried some smartlinks. However, so far, I have not made a single dollar. I have tried many GEOs and offers, as well as POP and PUSH traffic. The offer for Goldengoose is the one I have run the most, but the conversion rate is also very low. I have also tried adults later, and currently I am running CPL type offers for Zeydoo, investing over 10W of POP traffic, resulting in only 2 conversions. Friends, I need your help. Which field should I focus on, or which GEO should I focus on, or which types of offers. Please provide some suggestions,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!