July 2019 - Top Content

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I was a little late publishing our top content for June, but I am right on time with July :)

July was an exciting month for more than one reason. As our top thread will tell you, PeerFly is shutting down. You can read my response to that in the thread, but it's going to cause some mostly positive changes for affLIFT. For example, I am going to be working on affLIFT full-time (along with my social media marketing tool, FPTraffic) :)

July was a pretty great month for affLIFT. Our organic search traffic was up over 16%. We added some great content, had some great new discussions started, and many new members joined.

Here is a breakdown of the top content.

Monetizer on PropellerAds

Top Threads

It's no surprise that my announcement of PeerFly shutting down was at the top for the most visited threads. I am working with our content team to create some new Articles for other affiliate network reviews (like MOBIPIUM and MaxBounty). I know there are many affiliates looking for alternatives to PeerFly.

Check out these awesome threads:

Top Topics

I will be reorganizing the order of our forums based on the amount of discussion they get soon, but it's no surprise right now that these were the top topics discussed:
is Anstrex better than AdPlexity?

Top Affiliate Marketing Articles

We're currently publishing 5-10 new Articles every month. These were the most popular in July:

Anstrex information

Top Link Directory Listings

I've been working to get every listing in our Link Directory updated and I am very happy with the results. We have great information on most popular traffic sources, spy tools, trackers, and landing page builders. These are ones you DEFINITELY need to check out:

Top Posters

Every month, we get more and more active users. These are the members who were the most active in July, but this list seems to change every month, which is awesome!
July was a pretty crazy month. I am excited for what all is going to happen in August. I am really excited about our contest with Zeropark, so make sure you check that out.

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€

Last edited:
AdsEmpire
Hello luke

I made it to the top posters :D :D

MaxBounty Is kinda hard to get in even after a honest application submission. I wish they are part of this forum it would be easier though.

Is Maxbounty In this community? how to get approved easily. Please Guide Me
They are not, yet. Be honest with them and make sure you answer your phone when they call.

I was a little late publishing our top content for June, but I am right on time with July :)

July was an exciting month for more than one reason. As our top thread will tell you, PeerFly is shutting down. You can read my response to that in the thread, but it's going to cause some mostly positive changes for affLIFT. For example, I am going to be working on affLIFT full-time (along with my social media marketing tool, FPTraffic) :)

July was a pretty great month for affLIFT. Our organic search traffic was up over 16%. We added some great content, had some great new discussions started, and many new members joined.

Here is a breakdown of the top content.

View attachment 5098

Top Threads

It's no surprise that my announcement of PeerFly shutting down was at the top for the most visited threads. I am working with our content team to create some new Articles for other affiliate network reviews (like MOBIPIUM and MaxBounty). I know there are many affiliates looking for alternatives to PeerFly.

Check out these awesome threads:

Top Topics

I will be reorganizing the order of our forums based on the amount of discussion they get soon, but it's no surprise right now that these were the top topics discussed:
View attachment 5099

Top Affiliate Marketing Articles

We're currently publishing 5-10 new Articles every month. These were the most popular in July:

View attachment 5100

Top Link Directory Listings

I've been working to get every listing in our Link Directory updated and I am very happy with the results. We have great information on most popular traffic sources, spy tools, trackers, and landing page builders. These are ones you DEFINITELY need to check out:

View attachment 5101

Top Posters

Every month, we get more and more active users. These are the members who were the most active in July, but this list seems to change every month, which is awesome!
July was a pretty crazy month. I am excited for what all is going to happen in August. I am really excited about our contest with Zeropark, so make sure you check that out.

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€

Well, You don't change a winning formula :)