• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Complete List of Push Notification Traffic Sources

Adsterra
Adsterra
I'm currently recommending MegaPush for people new to push notifications. It's performing great for me and I've heard the same from other affiliates. They have a live chat support that is also very responsive πŸ‘

Is MegaPush still recommended for push newbs (as some people are pissed at their overcharging errors)?

What are your second choices?

Thanks

I thought it'd be fun to make a complete list of traffic sources in each category. Since there's a ton of discussion around push notification traffic right now, let's start with that.

I'll keep this list updated with the name of the company and their minimum deposit. Please feel free to reply with any you know of that aren't on our list :)

Push Notification Traffic Sources (alphabetical order)

Adsterra - $200
AdMaven - $50
Datspush - $50
EZmob - $100
HillTopAds - $300
MegaPush - $100
MGID - $100
PropellerAds - $100
RichPush - $250
RTXPlatform - $100
ZeroPark - $200
thanks for the list, but any idea about what top offers/verticals each of them are working best? so there will be not a blind broad testing with any offer on any traffic?
appreciate for the insights in advance!

thanks for the list, but any idea about what top offers/verticals each of them are working best? so there will be not a blind broad testing with any offer on any traffic?
appreciate for the insights in advance!
Seems most push notification traffic sources recommend these verticals:
  • Gambling
  • eCommerce
  • Dating
  • Sweeps
  • Finance
Talk to the traffic source you are considering to see if they have any insights beyond that though. Most have okay customer support :)

Hi,

I found that first initial deposit on RTX platform is $500. Anyone experience with this traffic source for push ? because i think $500 is too much for testing

Thanks

Hi,

I found that first initial deposit on RTX platform is $500. Anyone experience with this traffic source for push ? because i think $500 is too much for testing

Thanks
For testing $500 is a decent number. You don't want to be jumping around traffic sources depositing $100 in each one and not learning and testing enough.

I thought they had reduced the minimum deposit to $100 or $200 but it seems like they increased it up again to $500.

I thought it'd be fun to make a complete list of traffic sources in each category. Since there's a ton of discussion around push notification traffic right now, let's start with that.

I'll keep this list updated with the name of the company and their minimum deposit. Please feel free to reply with any you know of that aren't on our list :)

Push Notification Traffic Sources (alphabetical order)

Adsterra - $200
AdMaven - $50
Datspush - $50
EZmob - $100
HillTopAds - $300
MegaPush - $100
MGID - $100
PropellerAds - $100
RichPush - $250
RTXPlatform - $100
ZeroPark - $200
As a newbie which one i should try ? @Luke

I found two different information, some say that it is $500 and some $100. I would not know since during our initial email exchange they just sent me links to register and track the campaign without much clarification.

Well I guess I check Afflift before I check my email :) just saw a reply from them from last night, it is $500

any bonuses for first deposit zeropark

We do have a bonus for you! When you create a Zeropark account, and top up $200 we'll throw in an extra $25, or if you top up $500, you will get an extra $100 added to your deposit. To claim your bonus, please send an email to [email protected] with a subject line "Afflift Bonus" and we will add the extra money to your credits. Keep in mind that the bonus is not refundable.

hey Luke wich one would you recomend for beginner?
im using datspush at the moment but its not mobile optimized and support not the best.
Hello @Aliusolesko,
You may test our traffic as well, we have a great supply for Push, Pop, Native, and Banner Ads. Our minimum deposit is 100$.
Link to the Platform:EZmob.com