So the thing with pay per call is there has been like a mega rise in spam/fraud in the past year or so. Most networks will be skeptical of working with a newbie, but if you understand the basics and can explain your plan to them they might give you a shot.
Here are some network with notes:
There are a lot of broker networks in the space. So always be aware your calls could be getting resold to other networks for lower payouts.
- Palo Media - one of my favorite networks. They might not accept you as a noob, but you can still give them a shot.
- MarketCall - Seems to be recommended by a lot of people, but honestly, they have a referral program and I assume that's why. I checked them out and wasn't impressed with their lower than average payout offers.
- HyperTargetMarketing - Good offers. Sometimes it's hard to get cap though.
- Aragon Advertising - I personally don't like them one bit, but you might have chances of getting accepted here.
- Affiliati - Some good offers. Might have a chance here.
- ReviMedia - Good offers on occasion depending on what verticals you're working with.
- CallBox - Some good offers too. Might accept you as well.
That's awesome man. There's a lot of money to be made still; the industry is growing.Nick, you are one of the two reason I dig into pay-per-call. The other is Finchsells book.
I got into Market Call & On call 24. Will try my best using PPC traffic (Google Adwords & Bing Ads). Because unlike other type of affiliate, I heard that they're very friendly with pay-per-call affiliate.
Probably I'll make a follow along here.
Awesome! Looking forward to itProbably I'll make a follow along here.
I can give a +1 to GWM and XY7I have got exceptional and quick payouts from
GWM closed down the pay per call a little over a year ago.I can give a +1 to GWM and XY7
I'm dumb. I was replying about their offers in general. I don't run GWM myself, but they worked with us at PeerFly for years.GWM closed down the pay per call a little over a year ago.
Yeah GWm is a great network, the AM’s really work with you. they seem to be focused on app install offers now.I'm dumb. I was replying about their offers in general. I don't run GWM myself, but they worked with us at PeerFly for years.
Awesome, thanks for the recommendationsRecently a friend of mine has decided to try some pay per call offers. Now he's working with Callbox and MarketCall and I've heard he praised them.
Most of the offers will be a consumer based services, like insurance, auto, health, life security credit repair, debt settlement and many more.
RingPartner is quite reliable too.
E local is really good, do you know any like it in home services?I also work in the pay-per-call space, usually work in legal verticals. Here's a list of few that I know well.
There are a bunch more that I know of such as eLocal, WeCall, Palo, pretty much what @Nick mentioned but I'm don't have an account with them at the moment.
- MobileFused - Met my affiliate manager Jennifer in person, she's really nice. They got great offers in all categories.
- leadGiant - Another PPCall network, they don't have a lot of offers. They have finance and tax relief verticals.
- CJ Affiliate PayPerCall - A ton of Hotels and Travel verticals. You can promote some of the biggest brands such as Hilton Hotels and 1-800-FLOWERS
- ShareASale PayPerCall - I have an account with them, but haven't promoted their offers at the moment. They got a lot of health insurance calls