Nick, you are one of the two reason I dig into pay-per-call. The other is Finchsells book.So the thing with pay per call is there has been like a mega rise in spam/fraud in the past year or so. Most networks will be skeptical of working with a newbie, but if you understand the basics and can explain your plan to them they might give you a shot.
Here are some network with notes:
There are a lot of broker networks in the space. So always be aware your calls could be getting resold to other networks for lower payouts.
- Palo Media - one of my favorite networks. They might not accept you as a noob, but you can still give them a shot.
- MarketCall - Seems to be recommended by a lot of people, but honestly, they have a referral program and I assume that's why. I checked them out and wasn't impressed with their lower than average payout offers.
- HyperTargetMarketing - Good offers. Sometimes it's hard to get cap though.
- Aragon Advertising - I personally don't like them one bit, but you might have chances of getting accepted here.
- Affiliati - Some good offers. Might have a chance here.
- ReviMedia - Good offers on occasion depending on what verticals you're working with.
- CallBox - Some good offers too. Might accept you as well.
That's awesome man. There's a lot of money to be made still; the industry is growing.Nick, you are one of the two reason I dig into pay-per-call. The other is Finchsells book.
They are, but make sure you follow their policies. They sometimes add new ones specifically for call ads. Also, try and avoid student loan consolidation, rehab, flight booking, and tech support. Those will probably get you banned.I got into Market Call & On call 24. Will try my best using PPC traffic (Google Adwords & Bing Ads). Because unlike other type of affiliate, I heard that they're very friendly with pay-per-call affiliate.
That'd be awesome. I'll follow it.Probably I'll make a follow along here.
Awesome, thanks for the recommendationsRecently a friend of mine has decided to try some pay per call offers. Now he's working with Callbox and MarketCall and I've heard he praised them.
Most of the offers will be a consumer based services, like insurance, auto, health, life security credit repair, debt settlement and many more.
RingPartner is quite reliable too.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Hi from Baltimore. Newbie||Introductions||5|
|As a Newbie Which Hosting is best for startup ??||Landing Pages||3|
|Please stick to your Traffic source ( newbie friendly) .||Getting Started||2|
|How to choose affiliate offer to start with ( newbie friendly) .||Public||7|
|What are the Newbie friendly Affiliate Networks?||Affiliate Networks||4|